Night 1

Y/N's POV

We all went to the busses and grabbed our bags and went to our rooms.

"Wow! Y/N! I didn't know you played guitar!" Mina smiled.

I looked at my guitar. "Heh, yeah I do. I love music."

"Do you play any other instruments?" Jiro asked.

I nodded. "I know how to play guitar and I like to sing, I dont think I'm good but it's a great stress reliever."

Jiro smiled and we put our things away. We all went out to the cafeteria and saw all the food. I went and sat next to Katsuki and next to Kirishima. I grabbed a heap of food and put it on my plate. I started to eat the food.

Omg this tastes so good!

I looked around over to Kirishima and Kaminari and saw them eating like pigs.

"Hey Wait! You got meat over there?" Kirishima asked Pixie Bob.

"Yeah, geez, it's like you guys haven't eaten in a week or something! Anyway today's the only day we'll be doing this for you, so make sure you kids enjoy it." She replied.

"THANK YOU!" Kirishima and Kaminari yelled.

"Hey Kota! Can you bring me those vegetables?" Mandalay asked.

"Gosh do you guys have to eat like pigs?" I asked jokingly.

"Hey! Don't be so rude Y/N! We're starving," Kaminari pouted.

I chuckled and continued to eat. After we all ate we went to go bathe. I got into the water and sighed in relief.

"This feels amazing!" Mina smiled.

"It sure does, the water is so nice and refreshing!" I replied.

"So glad they've got a hot springs here," Jiro said.

I heard Tenya yelling for someone to get down from there. I looked to the wall and saw Kota looking into the boys area.

"Before you become a hero, you should learn how to be a good human!" He then hit someone.

"I'll get you for this!" Mineta yelled.

"Mineta really is the worst!" Tsu said.

"Thanks so much Kota babe! We owe you one!" Mina yelled.

Kota looked over to us and panicked. We stepped back and fell on the wall. I gasped.

"Look out!" I think Izuku yelled.

"Gosh I hope they caught Kota," I said to the girls.

"Me too, but I'm sure they did, they have impressive quirks," Jiro smiled.

I think that Kota was okay though. We continued to bathe and relax.

I sighed as I grabbed a towel. "I'm gonna get dressed and go to bed."

"Yeah me too, it's getting pretty late," Mina replied.

Mina and I finished getting ready before everyone else and we went to the dorms. I walked over to Mina and smiled.

"What's up Y/N?" She asked.

"I saw you sneaking glances at Tsu," I whispered.

She blushed. "O-oh you did?"

I nodded. "Don't worry I support LGBT."

She sighed in relief. "Okay good."

I smiled. "I hope she has a crush on you, I kinda ship you two together."

She blushed even more. "Really?"

"Really What kero?" Tsu asked as she and the rest of the girls walked into the room.

"Oh nothing!" Mina waved her hands around and jumped under her covers.

I chuckled. "Don't worry, you'll find out soon enough."

The girls looked confused but shrugged it off and went to bed. I stayed up a bit and grabbed my phone. I had a text from Katsuki.

Katsuki: I hate that little perverted grape

Y/N: Lemme Guess, because he was the one who tried to climb the wall?

Katsuki: Who else would do that?

Y/N: Dont think anyone other than he would tbh...

Katsuki: I miss having you in my arms

Y/N: Awwww, i miss being in your arms. I feel cold without you cuddling me

Katsuki: Dont worry we can cuddle before school starts back after camp. We can have a movie night, how about that?

Y/N: I like the sound of that. Night bby, I love you 😘

Katsuki: Night love you too 😘

I put my phone down and drifted off to sleep

Time skip brought to you by <insert something funny> XD

I jumped awake as our alarms went off. I looked at the time and got out of bed. The others got up slower than me. I got into my gym uniform and got ready for the day, I ran outside and saw Tenya already there.

"Oh wow, you been here long?" I asked.

"Not really," he replied.

Everyone else made there way out and we waited with Mr. Aizawa.

"Morning class, today we'll begin the training camp that will increase your strength. Our goal is to increase your skills exponentially so that each of you earns a provisional licence. This will allow you to face the dangers that continue to arise from the darkness, proceed carefully. Look alive Bakugo," Mr. Aizawa threw the ball to Katsuki.

"Try throwing that for me," he said.

"Yeah sure, like in the fitness test?" He asked.

"That's right, when you first started school your record was 705.2 meters. Let's see if you've improved," Mr. Aizawa replied.

"Oh I get it! We're checking our progress?" Mina explained.

"A lots happened in the last 3 months, maybe he can throw it a whole mile now!" Sero suggested.

"Come on! Get it Bakugo!" Kirishima yelled.

"I've got this," I could tell Katsuki was smirking from how he said it.

"No one blink, GO TO HELL!!!" He shouted as he threw the ball.

Go to hell? Seriously?

"That was 709.6 meters," Mr. Aizawa informed us.

I was shocked. "What? How?"

"That's it? Kinda disappointed," Sero frowned.

"You've has a single semester at U.A, and due to your various experiences all of you have definitely improved. But those improvements have mostly linked to mental prowess and technical skill. With a slight increase of stamina thrown in along the way. As you can see your quirks themselves have not improved much on a fundamental level. That's why we're now going to focus on improving them now," Mr. Aizawa did his usual smirky grin. "This will be so hard you'll feel like you're dying."

"Let's hope you all survive!"