The attack!?

Y/N's POV

We were back at it today, back to hard as training.

"Uraraka, Aoyama the same goes for you. Your team didn't fail but you were very close, I'd say you only passed the proverbial fitness test by only a hair," Mr. Aizawa said.

"That bad!?" Ochaco asked shocked.

"Don't lose focus, each of you can move faster and no matter what you're doing just remember where you started from, don't forget who you were before U.A. always keep in mind why you're sweating and why your limits keep getting tested. That's what it means to improve," Mr. Aizawa said to everyone.

"Hey that reminds me Mr. Aizawa, it's already the 3rd day of camp." Izuku said running up to him.

"Weren't you listening? Stay focused," he jumped down from the ledge to Izuku.

"I was just wondering if All Might, I mean, the other teachers from U.A will be joining us?" Izuku asked.

"Like I said before we came out here, to keep the camp a secret from the villains, hardly anyone knows where we are," Mr. Aizawa replied.

"That's why you get to work out with us 4 pussy cats!" Ragdoll yelled.

"And think about it, we believe All Might is one of the leagues targets. So we can't have him here, it's for your own safety. For better or for worse that's what he gets for standing out so much, heh." Mr. Aizawa said.

"Meow, meow, meow, meow. More importantly tonight's gonna be fun! We're putting classes up against each other in a test of courage. I know you've been training hard today, and later you'll get to play hard! How's that for a reward!?" Pixie Bob shouted.

"Sounds like more training," Kendo said.

"And training in the dark no less," Jiro whined.

"Revelry in the dark," Tokoyami said.

"How much can we do in one day?" Someone from class B asked.

"Ahahah, at least we get to beat class A. Am I right?" Monoma weakly chuckled.

"Don't slack now! Make sure you keep on pushing yourself, as you were!" Pixie Bob yelled in reply.

After we did our training we had to cook dinner. I stood next to Katsuki and helped him cut vegetables.

"Woah Bakugo! You're really good with that knife! It's weird," Ochaco explained.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN ITS WEIRD!? HOW CAN YOU PEOPLE BE SO BAD AT EVERYTHING?" He shouted.

"Look at that he's not blowing stuff up," Kaminari said.

"I'm too tired for this," Kirishima muttered.

I chuckled and continued to cut food. "But seriously how can you cut so fast without cutting your finger?"

"Practice, also I'm good at everything," he replied calmly.

I chuckled. "At least I know my man can cook."

I noticed him blush at my comment. "Yeah but can you?"

I nodded. "Yep dad taught me and I took lessons when I was younger. I prefer to make deserts though."

He smiled and we made the food. After we ate and cleaned up the dishes we went to where we had to.

"Perfect! We filled our belly's and cleaned the dishes! ITS TIME FOR..." Pixie Bob began to say.

"A TOTALLY AWESOME TEST OF COURAGE!" Mina yelled.

"Not so fast, it pains me to say it but the remedial class will be having lessons with me tonight instead," Mr. Aizawa said.

"YOUVE GOTTA BE KIDDIN ME!" Mina shouted.

"You're training during the day didn't impress me, so I'll be using this time too." He replied.

"Okay! So! Class B is going to start out as our scarers, when their in place class A will leave in pairs every three minutes! There are tags with your names on them at the far end of the route, your goal it to collect them." Pixie Bob explained.

"Revelry in the dark." Tokoyami said.

"Now those who are the scarers aren't allowed to make physical contact, use your quirks to terrify the others! Got it?" Pixie Bob asked.

"The winners are, the most creative student who make the most people piss their pants!" Tiger shouted.

"Did we need that visual?" Jiro asked.

"I see, their encouraging us to stoke our imaginations as we compete with each other all while showing us more uses for our quirks in the process! As expected of U.A!" Tenya added.

"Alright! Everyone draw to see who your partner will be!" Pixie Bob yelled holding numbers.

"Hey Izuku! You're my partner!" I ran up to him.

Pixie Bob sniffed the air for some odd reason. "What's this foul smell in the air?"

"You see that?" Izuku asked.

"Black smoke," Mandalay said.

"Something been set ablaze?" Tenya asked.

"Maybe a fire on the mountain," Ojiro suggested.

"Huh! Hey what's happening!?" Pixie Bob asked.

We all looked to her as she was pulled away by some unknown force. We looked in horror as a villain showed himself and hit her head with some large weapon thing.

"What? No way!" Mineta stood back.

"Why the hell are villains here!?" I asked.

"PIXIE BOB!" Izuku yelled.

Tiger put out his hand and Mandalay looked worried. "This is bad."

Pixie Bob was knocked unconscious and wasn't moving. How did they find us!

"How are you this evening U.A high school? We are part of the vanguard action squad of the league of villains!" The lizard dude said.

"The league of villains?" Ojiro asked.

"I could crush this kitties head so easily, how about it dear? Should I?" The dude with the big weapon thing said smugly.

"You get away from her!" Tiger yelled.

"Now now, hold on big sis Mac. You too Tiger, calm down. When deciding if someone should live or die we must be careful by abiding by stains rules and principals." The lizard said.

"Stain?" Izuku asked.

"So you're the one she ended up inspiring?" Tenya asked.

"At your service! That's us! And you four eyes! I believe I recognise you, you're one of the self righteous brats who attacked Stain in Hosu city. Let me introduce myself, call me spinner! I, here to make stains Dreams a reality!" He declared.

"I don't care who you are! You're criminals! The woman lying there is named Pixie Bob, she's a pro hero who's saved countless lives. She's giving her all for these young hero's, pushing them to reach there full potential. She's looking for a mate but otherwise she's content! WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO CUT SUCH A HAPPY LIFE SHORT!?" Tiger yelled.

Where's Kota?

"Midoriya!" Tenya yelled.

"Go on a head without me! Mandalay! Kota, I know where he is!" Izuku yelled.

"I'll go with Izuku incase we run into trouble, we'll be better off in pairs." I said.

Izuku and I ran off and I followed close behind. He took me to a cliff and ran up it.

"Papa! Mama!" Kota cried.

I looked in shock as a huge villain went to punch Kota.

"Kota!" I shouted as Izuku grabbed him.