Test 2 pt.3

Y/N's POV

I looked back at Todoroki and Yoarashi to see them both on the ground. Well Todoroki was being held by Gang Orca. I noticed the henchman begin to run to the evacuees. Izuku went to attack but Shindo got in the way.

"I'll take it from here," he put his hand on the ground and sent a big earth quake in the henchman's direction.

"Woah Shindo, I thought you couldn't move because of his blast" Izuku said.

"Well my extremities are still pretty numb but I'll bounce back. Sound waves aren't that bad, not much different from my vibrations. So I've built up a pretty good tolerance to them, might be the first time I'm thankful for that recoil. Anyway, I was trying to get a surprise attack in on that whale AND THEN THISE TWO FIRST YEARS RUINED IT!!!" Shindo yelled.

Geez that's pretty extreme!

"I tripped the henchman, now you make sure they're out of the game. Then we'll split up and get the remaining injured to the shelter!" Shindo yelled.

"Right!" Izuku ran off.

Cement!

I used Cementoss's quirk and made the cement leave my body. I threw it at one of the henchman sticking them to the ground. I went to more henchman and started knocking them out. I noticed Todoroki use his flames even though he was paralysed. Yoarashi used his wind while he was paralysed too.

They better not screw this up again!

Their quirks collided causing a flame tornado around Gang Orca. The henchman realised that their 'boss' was trapped they stopped attacking us and shot cement towards Todoroki. Todoroki used his Ice while still using his fire, he made an ice wall blocking the cement from hitting him. Izuku and I jumped at the henchman, I sent explosions their way and Izuku kicked them out the way.

I saw Ojiro start to attack the henchman too.

This means the people are safe right?

"Nice moves," Izuku smiled.

"The injured have all been evacuated and reinforcements should be here any minute now," Ojiro said.

"Alright good!" I smiled.

We were surrounded by henchman so we stood with our backs facing each other.

"Hey guys! You miss me?" Mina grinned.

"We're here to help," Tokoyami said.

The henchman were still attacking when they were knocked over by a tongue. Tsu showed herself from just behind the henchman.

"Asui-uh-Tsu! When did you sneak over here?" Izuku asked.

"I've been training my frog skills and I've finally reached a new level of control! Camouflage, that's my new special move," Tsu replied.

"Wow Asui, are you done with the search and rescue already?" Ojiro asked.

"For the most part, RIBIT!" Asui yelled looking behind Ojiro and I.

We turned around to see about six henchman jumping at us. Before I could attack they were covered by hair. I turned to see the guy from Shiketsu who is covered head to toe in hair.

"Hey it's Shiketsu!" I grinned.

"I sent Inasa here to help but he has disgraced our schools name, there should be no enemies left!" He yelled.

"So strong," Ojiro looked at the hair.

"Yeah," Tsu added.

"We're not done yet!" Tokoyami yelled jumping at more henchman.

I jumped at more exploding a ton of them. I turned to see Gang Orca blow the fire tornado away.

"So, What now!?" Gang Orca yelled.

Izuku jumped at Gang Orca. "No! Get away from those two!"

Izuku kicked him but he blocked the attack. The alarm went signalling that the test was over.

"Um yeah so at this time all of the H.U.C members who were deployed have been rescued from the disaster zone. It may seem anti climatic but with this the provisional licensing exam has officially been completed," The announcer said.

"Woooo it's over! I wonder how we all did," I smiled at Tsu.

"After we tally the scores we will announce the results in the area. Anyone injured should go to the infirmary, the rest of you are free to change clothes and wait wherever you like," the announcer added.

"Sorry boss, I guess we didn't do our job all that well huh? And your restraining gear must've made it pretty hard to move," One of the henchman said.

"No the gear wasn't the problem, that tower of flame was an inspired attack. And with Midoriya's surprise counter once I had been weakened, we might've had a hard time if the test went on. Even lost," Gang Orca replied.

Time skip

"Okay, Everyone Thanks for your hard work in today's exam. Now before I announce the results I should probably explain the way we evaluated you, between H.U.C and those of us at the Public Hero's Safety Commission. We had a two fault demerit system we used to determine your total scores. In other words, we were evaluating you based on the mistakes you made in a crisis situation, anyway the names of you who passed are listen here in alphabetical order. Keep my words in mind as you search for your name on screen," the announcer said as names appeared on screen.

I scanned the screen and didn't see my name, my heart raced and I felt sweat form on my head as I searched again but slower. I gasped and sighed in relief as I saw my name.

"I passed." I sighed.

"I'm up there! Just call me a hero!" Mineta yelled.

"I did it," Jiro sighed.

"There I am," Tenya grinned.

"All right," Shoji muttered.

"I'm on the board!" Ochaco grinned.

"Oh thank goodness," Sero breathed out in relief.

I zoned everyone ou as I searched for Katsuki's name. I froze and turned to him.

"N-no," he muttered.

H-he failed???

"TODOROKI!" I turned to see Yoarashi. "I'm sorry! It's my fault that you didn't pass the licensing exam, my focus was too narrow minded! Forgive me!"

"You're fine, I was the one who got us off to a bad start." Todoroki replied.

"But still," Yoarashi replied.

"And to the things you said to me, I have a lot to think about." Todoroki said.

"Holy crap, did he really fail?" Mina asked.

"How could some of the top classmates not pass?" Sero asked.

"Shoulda been more careful with what you said! Words are important you know," Kaminari grinned.

"Shut your mouth before I murder you," Katsuki growled.

"Calm down Kat," I frowned.

"K-Kat?" He looked at me.

"I thought you should have a nickname that I made you, so why not Kat," I chuckled.

"I like it, but if any more extras talk to me, I will murder them!" He growled.

"Those entitled people at the top think so highly of themselves, don't they? Their own egos are their worst enemies. Looks like our class hierarchy is collapsing," Mineta smirked.

"Oh shut up you grape," I glared at him.

Tenya grabbed him and put him on the ground.

I still can't believe he failed...