Exams

Y/N's POV

It was the weekend finally, Katsuki, Kirishima and I decided that we would go to Kiri's house. I made my way to his house and met Katsuki as we walked onto his street.

"Hey," he smiled softly.

"Hey," I smiled back.

Katsuki was wearing an orange shirt and a black jacket. He also had black baggy jeans on. I on the other hand wore tight jeans and a pale crop top. (I would show you but for some reason I can add pics anymore...). We held hands and made our way to Kirishima's.

"Bakugo! Y/N! Hey!" Kirishima smiled as he opened the door to let us inside.

"Tch, Hey shitty hair," Katsuki replied.

"Hey Kiri," I smiled as he walked in.

He led us to his kitchen and we all sat down. I grabbed out my book and notes, Katsuki began to get mad and Kirishima and eventually started hitting his head with a rolled up book. I looked at Katsuki with an unamused look.

"Calm down Kacchan," I grumbled.

"Well he's not doing it fast enough," he replied.

"Everyone does it at their own pace," I glared at him.

"Tch Whatever," he sat back down.

Eventually it was time for me to leave and I went home.

Time skip brought to you by boring studies

It was time for the written exam day 3. The previous two days we did the first two written exams. Everyone was silent while working. I stared at the paper filling out each correct answer.

"Alright put your pencils down. The last person in each row bring the answer sheets to me," Mr. Aizawa said.

"Thanks so much for all your help!" Mina shouted to Yaoyorozu.

""I didn't leave anything blank at least!" Kaminari put his thumb up.

I smiled at their reactions. Now that our three days are over it's time for the practical exams.

We all went to the Practical Exam Area - Center Plaza. All the teachers were there. Well most of the teachers were there. I saw Ectoplasm, Midnight, Cementoss, Thirteen, Present Mic, Mr. Aizawa, Snipe, Hound Dog and Power Loader.

"Now then, Let's begin the last test. Remember it's possible to fail this final, if you wanna go to camp then don't make any stupid mistakes." Mr Aizawa said.

"Uh why are all the teachers here?" Jiro asked.

"I expect some of you have gathered information and believe you have some idea of what you'll be faced with today," Mr. Aizawa replied.

"Were fighting those big old metal robots!" Kaminari yelled.

"Fireworks! S'mores! Here we come!" Mina shouted cheerfully.

I don't think that's what's happening. I think we were given false information!

"Now for this years tests will be completely different for various reasons!" Principal Nezu said.

Wait where did he come from?!

"You're changing things?" Yaoyorozu asked.

"The tests now have a new focus, there will be hero work of course, but team work and combat between actual people. So what does that mean for you? You students will be working together in pairs and your opponents will be one of our esteemed U.A. teachers! Isn't that fabulous?" Nezu smiled.