Attack pt.2

Y/N's POV

"Mr. Aizawa!" I yelled.

I clenched my fists and thought of All for one. My fathers quirk. I know using his quirk is dangerous since it's so powerful and will tire me out a lot.

"SMASH!!!!" I screamed as I charged at Shigaraki.

"Huh?" He looked over at me.

Before I could land a punch the stupid warp dude came and ruined everything. He warped Shigaraki away making me miss him completely.

"ARE YOU KIDDIN ME!? YOU RUINED MY PUNCH!?" I screamed.

The warp dude didn't even respond to me instead he opened another portal thing and a weird creature came out, if you can even call it that.

"What is that thing!?" I yelled.

"I call it a Nomu, it only responds to me. No one else," Shigaraki bragged.

"What the hell!?" I yelled confused at its existence.

Is that thing even human!?

It charged at me but I teleported away. After I teleported away Mr. Aizawa stood up and readied himself for another fight. The Nomu charged at him and bashed him he'd into the ground and twisted him arm. I heard the crack as his arm shattered, soon blood was everywhere and Mr. Aizawa was out cold.

I noticed Izuku, Tsu, and Mineta all watching with fear in their eyes. I clenched my fists again.

I can't use All for one again and I'm pretty worn out as it is. What am I going to do?

I charged at the Nomu and made explosions come from my hands. Soon I started to punch it. But it was doing nothing, it didn't even move an inch.

"What the-!?" I said extremely startled.

As it was distracted I grabbed Mr. Aizawa and teleported away.

"I was told that there was some trouble about!" An all to familiar voice called out.

"Ahhh so he has arrived!" Shigaraki explained.

I made it to Izuku, Tsu and Mineta. I gave them Mr. Aizawa and told them to take him to the others immediately.

"Can't you teleport him?" Izuku asked.

I nodded. "Yes but I'm too worn out from using dads quirk."

They nodded and began to take Mr. Aizawa to the others. I turned around to see Todoroki and Katsuki, they were alright.

"Y/N look out!" Todoroki shouted.

I turned around and kicked the Nomu out the way using my Explosions to boost my speed. Looks like my dad actually got some hits on it because I actually kicked it away from me.

I clutched my head in pain and my vision became hazy.

I've overused my quirks!

I fell to the floor and saw my dad beating the absolute shit out of the Nomu.

Be safe dad!

Then it all went back....just kidding I was still conscious. Sorta. I was drifting in and out for about 5 minutes before I actually passed out.

Time skip brought to you by the weird Nomu

I woke up in a different room, I cautiously sat up and saw Katsuki. He looked like he was sleeping because his head was resting on his arms on the bed.

"Yo Katsuki?" I shook him slightly.

He groaned and slowly ou his head up. "You're awake?"

I nodded. "Yep! Also is it okay if I call you Kacchan like Izuku does?"

He smiled softly. "Sure."

I smiled and hugged him. "Glad you're okay Kacchan."

I let go of him and felt a slight burning in my cheeks.

What the fuck!? Do I have a fever or something?!

I looked at Katsuki and saw his bright red cheeks.

I smirked. "You blushing Kacchan?"

"What-no! What do you mean? Pfft no! Never!" He was lying I could tell.

"You like someone~" I smirked.

This made him go even redder in the face. "Who is it?"

"N-no one!" He raised his voice slightly.

"What's going on in here?" A familiar Pikachu asked at the door.

"Nothing just teasing Kacchan," I chuckled.

"No you weren't!" He slightly yelled before storming out the room.

Both Denki and I watched as he left. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

He is crushing on someone!

"Glad to see you're okay," Denki smiled.

"Thanks Pikachu!" I smiled pulling a classic Kawaii face.

He glared at me. "Still with that nickname? Can't I be something cooler like Shock Wave!?"

I shook my head. "Nope, besides Pikachu suits you. Also your outfits make you look like the human Pikachu, not to mention your quirk!"

He rolled his eyes. "I guess you're right."

I smiled. "I know I'm right."

Soon another person walked in with my father. It was recovery girl.

"You are free to leave Y/N, have your uncle take you home. Your father is resting after his big fight," recovery girl smiled.

I nodded. "Okay."

I had to be silent about my 'Uncle' actually being my dad since he wasn't in his hero form. I got out of bed and waved to Denki as I walked out with my 'Uncle'.

"How's Mr. Aizawa?" I asked.

"He's in a stable condition, same with Thirteen. They were both pretty beat up but if it wasn't for you Mr. Aizawa didn't stand a chance," my dad replied.

"Glad they're okay," I looked down.

"Everything okay?" Dad asked.

"Yeah, but the villains now know who I truly am. So they probably want to kill me or make me join their league," I sighed.

"That is very much true but remember I will always protect you, and you have a pretty good class who will protect you too. Even young Bakugo has taken a liking to you," Dad reassured me.

Wait Bakugo had taken a liking to me? I couldn't possibly be his crush could I? No! That's impossible we are only friends!

I stayed silent until we got home and my phone buzzed.

Katsuki:   Sorry for storming out before.

Y/N:   It's fine, don't worry about it. You still up for the training?

Katsuki:   Are you sure you should be using your quirks after today?

Y/N:   Who said anything about quirks. I've been meaning to work on my combat without quirks, I rely on them too much and that's bringing me down.

Katsuki:   Alright, want me to tell the others?

Y/N:   Sure!

I put my phone in my pocket and ran inside.

"Dad! My friends are still coming over remember!?" I called out.

"Are you sure that's a good idea, you've already overused your quirks..." My dad asked.

I nodded. "Yeah I'm planning on working my fighting skills without using quirks, I rely on them too much."

My dad smiled. "Glad to see you can continue to find different ways to improve your skills. It's a good idea, I have been meaning to tell you that!"

I rolled my eyes. "Aha yeah yeah sure you have!"