Upgrades

Y/N's POV

"Regarding your costume improvements, once you've figured out if anything needs to change, head to the development studio here. Get the experts to help you out and give suggestions, they'll know what to do." Mr. Aizawa said.

We had been training for days on end and I still hadn't thought of a good name yet. I had just about perfected the stunning one and Ectoplasm suggested I knock them out once they are stunned.

"Hey I'm going to go to the development studio to ask for some changes," I said.

Ectoplasm nodded and so did Mr. Aizawa. I walked to the development studio and opened the door, I walked in and saw Hatsume, and Power Loader.

"Here's my instruction manual, would you be able to get me goggles or something like that so I don't get stunned when using my ultimate move?" I asked.

"I've got something for that! This helmet will allow you to see 2x your normal vision and allows you to breath underwater, not to mention it allows you to block out any field of vision! Baby number 49!" Hatsume put a helmet on my head.

"What's it made of? It's really heavy, plus it's bulky and not what I asked for," I mentioned.

"Hmm I'll need to change the material to make it lighter and make it more compact and thin," she grabbed it off my head.

I fixed up my hair and turned to Power Loader.

"I'll get in contact with the design company that made your costume and fill in all the required application forms for them to make the goggles. They should be here in a few days to a week," he said.

I smiled. "Thanks."

I walked out and back to the training hall. I jumped straight back into training and ai focused more on the second attack I created.

Time skip brought to you by the two unnamed ultimate moves!

It had been four days and I still didn't have a name for the attacks. I had to go back to the development studio to ask for a material change.

"Hey Midoriya, did you switch your costume up?" Mineta asked.

"Ya, I got bracers added that would reduce the strain in my arms," he replied.

"You missed a solid chance to change your entire design. It's so boring!" Mineta replied looking up at him.

"I like it, I don't wanna change the base. At least not much," Izuku chuckled.

"There's nothing wrong with his costume design, I like it," I said.

"Really?" Mineta asked.

I nodded. "Yep, now I've gotta go to the design studio. Bye!"

I ran towards the studio and opened the door. I handed Power Loader a note asking for the material to be made more heat resistant.

"I'll get onto the design company again, should be here in a few days. Oh also your goggles arrived earlier today," he replied.

He handed them to me, they were the same style as my costume and were completely black. I bit them on and I was surprised because I could see everything perfectly fine.

"You just double tap here to stop yourself from being stunned or blinded from bright lights. You can move the small wheel here to zoom in and out," he said showing me what they do and where they are.

"Thanks!" I smiled racing ou and back to the training hall.

I walked in and saw my dad.

"Hey watch out!" Katsuki shouted.