Talk

Y/N's POV

I was furious, no more than furious. Dad went too hard on Izuku and Bakugo. From what I heard they are both in the infirmary. I'm going to see them and scold my dad later. I was just outside the room when I heard Recovery Girl saying something to dad.

"All Might you really don't know how to hold back! If you'd hit these boys harder they'd have permanent damage!" She said obviously annoyed.

Permanent???

"Midoriya's back was horrible, I was barely able to heal it! Bakugo probably won't wake up for a while, for now the two of you should stay here and rest." Recovery girl said.

"Yes ma'am," Izuku replied.

Dad was coughing. He's over used it now.

"Thanks again," Izuku said presumably to Recovery Girl.

I stormed into the room and glared at dad. "Why didn't you hold back?!"

"Y-Y/N?" Izuku asked.

"Yes I'm here," I said.

I looked to Katsuki and tears filled my eyes. I glared at dad before running out the room. Since school was over I ran to a nearby convenient store. I grabbed a cute bear that held a heard, some of Katsuki's favourite spicy potato chips. I paid for the stuff and ran back to school. I ran into the infirmary and saw that Izuku was gone, Katsuki was still out cold.

"I see your back Yagi, incase you're wondering Katsuki should be awake soon. I'll leave you two to it," she smiled softly.

"Thanks Recovery Girl," I smiled and waved as she left the room.

I sat on the chair next to Katsuki's bed. I grabbed his hand after I placed the stuff on the bedside table. I payed my head down on the bed and felt my eyes get heavy.

I hope your okay Kacchan...

Time skip because you were asleep XP

I felt someone ruffle my hair and I looked up.

I gasped and could only imagine the big grin on my face. "Your awake!"

He chuckled. "Hehe yeah, what's the time?"

I looked at my phone. "Uhhh 6:18. Oh I got you something!"

"You did?" He looked slightly shocked.

"Well yeah, she I saw you unconscious on the bed my heart broke. I got so mad at my dad because he never held back and went too hard with you both. I ran out and bought you these," I handed him the gifts.

He smiled slightly. "If anything he didn't go hard enough, Deku was in my way."

I glared at him. "My heart broke need I remind you."

He pulled me into a hug and gave me a kiss on the lips. "I'm okay aren't I?"

I looked at him. "I guess, also the chips are your favourite."

He looked at them and smiled. "You remembered my favourite flavour chips?"

I nodded. "How could I forget, I love you."

"I love you too," he replied.

He moved over a bit and made enough room for me to sit next to him. I hesitantly got on the bed not wanting to hurt him, as soon as I did he began to cuddle me. I pulled out my phone and took a few selfies, I made my background a picture of him.

"You're too cute ya know," he looked at me before kissing my cheek.

I blushed. "You're cuter."

He chuckled obviously denying it. I rested my head on his shoulder and we stayed like that for a while.