Test 1 Pt.3

Kaminari's POV

"Argh, let's just get this fight over with!" I growled getting annoyed by the fight.

I shot the disks over in his direction. "Maybe this will speed things along!"

He jumped out the way. "You should work on your aim."

I gasped. "Ahh! Oh crap!"

"And your look. Maybe I could make you something more appealing!" The guy said.

"ENOUGH TALK! DIE!!!" Bakugo yelled shooting big explosions towards him.

Once the smoke cleared it showed the flesh dude, he used flesh to protect himself!

"Gah! Damnit!" Y/N cried out.

"You've left yourself open," he said.

Two pieces of flesh connected to Bakugo and Y/N's necks.

"Gah! What the!?" Bakugo looked at the flesh.

"You weren't paying attention. I had two pieces of flesh sneak beneath us, you saw earlier with Kirishima. Once I touch you you're my play thing," the flesh guy said.

"BAKUGO! Y/N!" I yelled as they were being consumed by the flesh.

"H-hey idiot! Catch this-" Bakugo threw me a small grenade thing.

After he threw it to me both him and Y/N were moulded into the weird fleshy things just like Kirishima previously.

"Pathetic, you must be remade from scratch," the guy muttered.

I stared down at Y/N and Bakugo. "No way."

"This is a demonstration, the test has an unusually low passing rate. At first this seems counterintuitive in our current world, with All Might retired wouldn't it make more sense to flood the streets with hero's? And so I must assume that their goal is to weed out the riff raff."

"We can surmise that they're starting to be more selective in order to bring the profession of hero's to a higher level. And I agree with this way of thinking, so I decided to thin the heard myself." The flesh guy stated.

"You're ignoring the test because you think you're superior? What are you a crazy person?" I asked.

"I'm simply separating the mediocre and the extraordinary. By the way your comrades here still feel pain in this form," he replied stepping on Kirishima. "Your untamed electricity will torture them if you use it."

"Gah! You've been doing nothing but hurling insults at us this entire time. I'm kinda starting to take it personally ya know?" I groaned out.

"Then perhaps you are more self aware than I thought, I'd take time to reflect on your failure!" He said as he attacked.

I threw the stun grenade Bakugo threw me before.

How about you reflect on this!

He jumped out the way and looked shocked. I dodged one of his attacks and got a bit closer to him.

"Those ugly as gauntlets of his aren't just some kind of fashion statement. He can use that gear along with his nitro sweat to create simple grenades," I glared at him.

"That's it, he tossed it to you," he gasped.

"By the way big shot, you stumbled into a really killer spot!" I glared at him while activating my quirk.

It electrocuted him, thanks to the disks I threw earlier, no one else was hurt.

—————————————————————————————————————————————

"Sharp shooting?" Power Loader said.

"I can't really manipulate electricity so it gets hard to fight with other people around, do you think you could help me with that?" I asked.

"I've got a solution to your problem I think, we're calling it a pointer and shooter," Power Loader replied.

"It's a genius baby the two of us collaborated on! Fire with the pointer set to shooter and the projectile will stick on impact. As long as your within 10 meters of the spot you tagged your electricity will be gathered in a single line, if you have multiple targets then you can use the dial to select them. The attack scope will help you lock on to their exact location!" The pink haired girl Mei Hatsume explained.

"Uhh? You mean it requires a lot of thinking?" I asked.

She put a thumb up and grinned basically saying 'yes'.

"But if I fight with this, then I won't run the risk of zapping my friends will I?" I grinned looking at the device on my wrist.

—————————————————————————————————————————————

He fell to the ground.

I understand Bakugo, you stopped our opponents attacks using your smaller range new move instead of a big explosion. Not because you were testing it out, but so you wouldn't me, Kirishima or Y/N. You actually had us on your mind.

"Listen up, Bakugo might seem like a total jerk on the surface, but he's actually trying really hard to be a pro hero. He threw that grenade to me while being attacked, that was the result of calm judgement and planning. And Kirishima is a such a good dude that he rushed into enemy territory for his friends. Even though it was a totally stupid thing to do," I said.

"You only know bits and pieces of information about these guys. Don't insult what you don't know!" I yelled getting ready for yet another attack.

"I'll teach you to be more aware of your place, you degenerate!" The guy yelled.

He rushed towards me not noticing Kirishima. He was punched in the gut, Bakugo and Y/N used explosions to propel him backwards.

"The more damage he takes, the more people get released." Kirishima pointed out.

"No wonder he was only using long distance attacks," Bakugo replied.

"Thanks for the save Pikachu!" Y/N grinned.

"Thanks Kaminari," Kirishima also grinned.

"You idiot, WHAT TOOK SO LONG!?" Bakugo asked.

"Why are you so mean!? No ones ever gonna like you if you act that way!" I yelled in defence.

"Katsuki!" Y/N glared at Bakugo.

"Huh!? Woah look behind you!" I yelled as more people were released. "Those other flesh balls are waking up!"

"Hah! We've got targets!" Bakugo licked his lips.

I looked at the people in fear while Y/N, Kirishima, and Bakugo glared at the competition.

Alright guys, I'm sorry for the lack of updates but that's school for ya! Since school holidays are about to start up there will most likely be more updates more often! Also please consider reading 'MHA the next gen' it's one of my books on my shared account (MadiandAimee ) please consider checkin it out! I'm also going to be working on a Kirishima x reader book in that account! I'll let you guys know when the first chapter should be out!