Finished the test

Y/N's PV

"So next well give you the print outs of your results, they include a breakdown of your scores so you know exactly what areas you need to improve for going forward," the announcer said.

"Yagi," a persons handed me the paper.

"Thank you Sir!" I grinned.

"Hand it over I wanna see," Katsuki said to both Kirishima and I.

"Uhh maybe you should focus on you," Kirishima nervously replied.

"Just check yours first, I can show you after that," I replied before looking at my sheet.

HOLY CRAP!

"We took off points when you did something wrong, fall below 50 and you were done, these demerits are itemised on your result forms as you'll see. So I'd look at them," the announcer said.

"61 points, I barely made it," Ojiro said.

"Woah I got 84! Look at that guys, turns out I'm actually kinda good at this stuff!" Sero grinned.

"Wait, Yaomomo you got 94 points?" Jiro asked shocked.

"Omg we are so close Yaoyorozu!" I grinned.

"What did you get Yagi?" Yaoyorozu and Jiro asked st the same time.

"98," I replied sheepishly.

"WHAT! HOW DID YOU GET 98?" Katsuki yelled.

"Because unlike you I can control my temper." I glared at him.

"Tch," I looked away angered.

"How does he not get mad at you?" Sero asked.

I shrugged my shoulders. "He's always been like that I guess."

"It's because I can't seem to get mad at her dumbass," he replied.

"It's love~" Kaminari and Kirishima teased.

I laughed as Katsuki glared at them sending daggers their way.

"Anyway moving forward, those of you who passed can exercise the same authority as pro hero's, but only during emergency situations. In other words fighting villains, saving the victims of criminal acts or accidents, you may act using your best judgement with no direct orders. Keep in mind that your every action from now on, carries with it a deep responsibility towards bettering our society and that the world is watching you."

"I'm sure you're aware the All Might, our greatest hero, no longer has his incredible power. One of the reasons crime in this country has been so low is due to his presence, with that gone criminals are sure to become bolder and more widespread. Expect the balance we currently have in our world to be destroyed or things to change quickly. You young people will be the hope for our future, it's imperative that you become exemplary hero's."

"That your reputations grow to suppress crime as did his. Remember, the license you earned today is provisional, and you still have much to do. I would like for you to think of yourselves as fledglings and be even more diligent with your studies. And as for those who fell short and did not pass, we don't have time for you to feel bitter about your loss. Instead we offer you a chance to redeem yourself, after you attend a three month long special course and pass an individual test, we plan to issue a provisional license to those of you who failed as well." The announcer said.

Everyone who failed gasped in excitement. Except Katsuki, obviously.

"In order for us to reach the ideal future that I just spoke of. We're going to need as many pros on the streets as we can get. The first round was one to weed people out, but we would like to grow the 100 selected in that test as much as possible. That's why we watched you all until the end, so we could see for ourselves that you each have promise. That once your short comings are resurrected, you all have the potential to be as great as your fellow classmates. This special course will keep you busy as it will run in with your normal studies."

"You're welcome to retake the exam in a group if you prefer to wait," the announcer said.

"Aw like hell!" Katsuki yelled.

"Special course!" Yoarashi yelled.

"Do you best Kat!" I grinned.

"I don't need to be told that! I'll beat everyone there," he smirked.

Time skip

I looked at my license in Aww. I could hear Izuku squealing next to me.

"Deku, are you crying!" Ochaco asked.

"Yeah well you know, this is a lot," he replied sheepishly.

"I guess!" I grinned.

"So many people have helped me get to this point and some of them went to a lot of trouble to do so. Meaning, how do I put this, it's like this is proof that I've matured and gotten stronger and it makes me so happy. I need to show this to my mum and All Might as soon as possible!" He started to take photos of the license.

"You ain showing my dad before me!" I yelled taking photos of mine.

"Yeah I get it!" Ochaco smiled.

I sent the photos to dad and waited for a reply.

"Oi Y/N," Katsuki said.

I turned to face him. "Yo?"

"I wanna show my mum that my girlfriend is strong, gimme your license," He grumbled.

"Hell no! I'll take the photos! You can't take photos for shit!" I laughed.

"What did you say!? I take good photos!" He yelled.

I laughed. "I take better photos!"

I grabbed his phone and took some photos. He grabbed his phone back and sent them to him mum. I read what he wrote.

'Old hag, my girlfriend is hella strong. Don't fucking tell anyone but I'm proud. AND NO IM NOT GETTING SOFT!'

"Aww is Kat getting soft," I teased.

"In your dreams!" He glared at me.

I laughed and we got on the bus back to school. I sat next to Katsuki still teasing him about being soft.

"What's this I hear? Bakubro going soft?" Kirishima asked grinning a bit.

I smirked and looked Katsuki dead in the eye. "Yep he's gotten super soft!"

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME! IM NOT GETTING FUCKING SOFT! ALL I SAID IS THAT I WAS PROUD OF YOU!" He yelled.

"If I'm not mistaken that's you being soft," Kaminari smirked.

"SHUT UP DUNCE FACE!" Katsuki yelled before sitting back down.

I laughed. "Don't worry, your still hella strong. Maybe a little angry but you're my angry Pomeranian.

"Angry Pomeranian!?" He muttered.

I smiled. "Yep, and nothing you do will ever stop that!"