Symbol Of Peace

Y/N's POV

I looked up at the screen and saw my dad, he was all beat up and past his limit. All for one used another wind attack and dad tried to block it. There was an explosion and when the smoke cleared I saw dad, he wasn't in his hero form. Tears filled my eyes. I felt someone grab onto me, I looked at saw Katsuki, he looked extremely worried for dad.

"He looks like a skeleton," someone pointed out.

"Dad," I muttered.

"Huh? What's wrong? I-is everyone else seeing this? It looks like All Mights been shrunk somehow!" The news reporter stated.

"You're pushing yourself," I muttered again.

I looked at the T.V, they were talking but I didn't know what they were saying. Dad looked frozen in shock, he wasn't even smiling.

"Beat this guy," Katsuki said.

"Dad you can do this," I said as tears began to fall down my face.

"Is he gonna lose?" A girl asked.

"He's always been able to win before so he can do it again right?" A man asked.

Everyone started talking and they began to cheer him on.

"Win this!" Izuku shouted.

"BEAT HIM!" Katsuki yelled.

"COME ON ALL MIGHT!" They yelled together in sync.

I watched the screen as his arm became buff again, he readied himself for another fight. His arm got even buffer, like it was musclier than it usually is in his hero form. All for one flew up in the sky and looked down at dads weakened state. He went to attack a random place when there was fire from out of nowhere. I stared in shock and saw Endeavor and Edgeshot. Endeavor was shouting something at dad bu I didn't know what, no one knew what exactly was being said down there.

All for one went to attack Endeavor and Edgeshot when Edgeshot distracted him and Kamui Woods rescued mount lady, Gang Orca And Best jeanest. There was even Tiger from the training camp. Edgeshot was attacking All for one dodging every attack he could at the same time. Endeavor was even helping dad out by attacking All for one.

Everyone was still cheering for him but I became silent. I blocked out everyone has my thoughts went crazy.

What if he can't beat him?

I can't lose him, he's all I got left!

He must beat him...right?

Katsuki was still screaming and holding onto me tightly. Tears streamed down my face and I looked at the screen as All for one went to attack yet again. There was big blast that blew everyone away. The smoke cleared and I watched as All for ones arm when crazy big. Everyone stopped screaming and shouting and stared in utter shock. His arm was like the size of his whole body, his arm had spikes and rocks and all sorts of things showing.

What the fuck! Dad please be safe! I can't lose you!

Despite his opponents large arm, dad still stood tall and readied himself for a fight. They lunged at each other and they soon punched each other. There was another explosion, we couldn't see much on the T.V but I saw enough. Dads arm was breaking and he was being pushed back like it was nothing. I forced myself not to scream out by covering my mouth with my hand. The tears kept streaming down my face as I watched the fight in horror.

People started to cry out again. I saw dad cry out in pain.

"No! Dad!" I cried out.

Katsuki pulled me closer to him and hugged me even tighter than before.

This can't be how it ends...it just can't...

Dad dug his feet into the ground and stopped himself from going back any further. He switched the power from his broken arm to his other one, he landed a solid punch on All for one. All for one then put power into both his arms. Dad readied himself for another attack, his broken arm went all buff again and he punched All for one into the ground. There was a huge blast from the impact and it caused a slight tornado effect.

Everyone was silent, watching in shock. Katsuki gasped and so did I.

D-did he win? Did dad beat him?

Dad was on the ground, basically kneeling. He raised his hand slowly and switched to his hero form. Everyone cheered for him.

"ALL MIGHT WINS!" The news reporter announced.

I yelled in delight. "I knew you could do it Dad!"

"The villains not moving! I think he's knocked out! All might stands victorious, he saves us once again!" The news reporter said.

Everyone began chanting his name over and over. After a little bit more hero's showed up and began searching for any citizens. All for one was arrested and taken away, news reporters were there basically immediately.

"Meanwhile All Might And the other hero's remain on high alert," the reporter said.

I saw dad point to the camera. Everyone was silent waiting for what he had to say. Kirishima and Tenya were suggesting we go look for Todoroki and Yaoyorozu. I started to walk with them and Izuku looked to the TV screen.

"Now, now, it's your turn." He said to the camera.

I know everyone else probably thought it was a warning and a threat to other villains but I knew better, it was directed to his successor. Izuku Midoriya. Everyone started cheering for him again. Izuku started to cry and Katsuki looked at him, I think he gets it now. I think he knows Izuku's secret. We all went and eventually found Todoroki and Yaoyorozu.

"Kacchan, I'm going to the hospital dad's at. I need to see him," I looked at Katsuki.

"Alright, I don't want to trouble you and I should get to the police ya know," he replied.

"Alright, Bye," I waved to him and spoke to a few officers.

They gladly took me to see dad and I rushed into his room.

"The embers inside of me have been snuffed out, the mighty symbol of peace is no more. However, I won't just sit here, there's still something I must do." Dad said.

"Tomura Shigaraki, Shimura's grandson. Yes? The only proof we have for that is what All for one said, it's not much to go on. The two of you didn't have any interaction with Shimura's family even though you were so close to her?" Tsukauchi asked.

"No," Gran Torino replied.

"But why not?" Tsukauchi asked.

"It happen soon after Shimura's husband was killed. Concerned, she put her child in foster care to shield the youngster from the hero world. She told Toshinori and me that she didn't want us to have any contact with the kid even if something terrible would happen to her," he replied.

"And in the end your promise back fired huh?" He asked.

"My master gave up her heart so that her family might know a life full of peace. I must track Shigaraki down as soon as possible, I'll find him and then-" Dad said clenching his fist.

"Then what? Give him a pat on the head, you don't see him as the villain he still is anymore dad! That's not good, just because he is related to your master doesn't mean he isn't a criminal. He still is no matter his family," I cried out.

"Tsukauchi and I will investigate the league without you for now, you stay at U.A. You still have many responsibilities there, even if you cannot be the symbol of peace that you once were, don't forget that all Might is still alive." Gran Torino said.