The next day

All Mights POV

The press was outside which didn't help my depressing mood. In fact this is the only time I don't want to see the press, it's reminding me of what happened last night.

"That training camp was meant to prepare the students to handle villain attacks. The irony is shameful," Nezu sighed.

I was currently with other teachers in the meeting room.

"We knew the league would resurface, but we lacked the fundamental understanding of their plans. They aim to destroy hero society, and they've already started their war." Nezu said.

"Even if we had understood could we really have avoided this attack? They're moving pieces we didn't even know they possessed, besides All Might out an end to most organised crime. We're all rusty," Midnight asked.

"We've definitely gotten complacent during peaceful times without realising it. I guess deep down all of us thought that we'd be riding the sweet life for good," Present Mic added.

"I will never forgive myself for such cowardly ignorance. While our students were fighting desperately for their lives I was just, having a relaxing soak in the bath." I said.

How can I forgive myself, I'm going to lose her. She's all I have left of her mother.

"We shouldn't have had the sports festival right after the U.S.J attack, they wanted to show we were still strong. To have two students kidnapped is our greatest failures as teachers. They've taken Bakugo, Yagi and societies faith from us." Snipe mentioned.

"I agree, every news outlet is currently condemning U.A high. If Bakugo was one of the villains targets it's likely because the villains noticed his violent tendencies during the sports festival broadcast. If he ends up joining the side of the villains that will be the end of U.A as a school." Nezu mentioned.

"Since were on the topic of trust there's something I think has to be voiced now, at this point we can't deny it anymore can we? There's a traitor at this school," Present Mic said.

I was shocked. A traitor? But who could it be?

"Only the teachers and the pussy cats knew were the training camp would be. Don't you think that's a little suspicious? I guess a kid could've used their phone to message a villain but-" Present Mic was getting annoyed.

"Stop this Mic!" Midnight glared at him.

"What's the problem? We have to find who the leak is!" Present Mic retaliated.

"Could be you for all we know, you got any proof that you're 100% innocent? Can we know that everyone in this room is an ally?" Snipe asked.

Mic sat back down annoyed. Snipe's got a point, we can't trust anyone here.

"If we start doubting each other then we'll destroy ourselves from the inside. Accusing a traitor isn't something we should take lightly," Snipe said.

"At the very least, I trust everyone sitting at this table. Though there's also no way for me to prove to all of you that I am innocent, for the moment what we must do as a school is concentrate on guaranteeing the safety of our student body. This is a good time to implement something I've wanted to put in place for a while, you see I-" Nezu was interrupted by my phone.

A PHONE CALL IS HERE, A PHONE CALL IS-

I stood up and stopped it. "Excuse me everyone I have to take this."

"We're in a meeting, at least set it to vibrate," Present Mic suggested.

"He's is own ring tone?" Midnight asked.

I walked out the room and answered the call. What Symbol of Piece can't even keep his own students and daughter safe from harm? What hero can't?

"Sorry, What is it Tsukauchi?" I asked.

"We finally finished taking apprehensive statements from Aizawa and Vlad King and I think we found something, it's possible we have a lead on we're the league of villains could be hiding."

I gasped. "Really? Are you serious?!"

"Yep, about two weeks ago I sent an officer around to gather information. A bystander pointed out that he'd seen the man with a patchwork face entering a building that was supposed to be vacant. The man looked to be about in his 20's but we didn't find any plausible matches when we checked criminal records. We spoke with the owner of the building and found that there's some sort of hidden bar there."

"My man thought that this was unrelated to our kidnapping case and didn't investigate further. But remember the description of the villain from the attack? He had a patch work face. Given the profile of this crime we'll move as soon as we get the green light. This is top secret, I'm only telling you this because its you. We plan to ask for cooperation from many pro hero's for this rescue and inevitable clean up mission."

"All Might we need your power."

I stayed silent. This is how I can help get them back I must go, I have to go.

"Uh-All Might are you still there?"

"Tsukauchi you are a wonderful friend, and I know just what I'll say when I find them. I Am Here to make you pay for what you've done!" I replied in my hero form.

Y/N's POV

The incident was all over the news and I don't think Shigaraki is pleased about it considering he turned the T.V off.

"Ahaha, I'm so greatful to the media for all the free publicity lately," he chuckled.

Wait he is happy about it?

"Right? Isn't it nice, Katsuki Bakugo and Y/N Yagi?" He turned to face Katsuki and I.

We glared at him and didn't respond. How long are they planning on keeping us here for? Why are they keeping us here?

We've only been here for about a day but I have the feeling they wanna keep us here for as long as it takes.

"You two, we are requesting you both to join the League of Villains," Shigaraki said.

"You asked us this for about two days, the answer isn't changing. No!" I growled back.