Test 1 pt.2

Izuku's POV

"In fights where a lot of one on one combat is expected, most people tend to go after opponents they've already got a lot of intel on since its safest. That's why I tracked you down because there's a good possibility U.A students will be ganged up on. See I didn't want to miss the chance to interact with such a prestigious school and I've taken quite an interest in you," She smiled.

"Huh? You sure like to talk," I glared at her waiting for her next move.

Ketsubutsu Academy will show up to fight any second now, this is no time for a leisurely chat. But I'm sure she understands that, does she have team mates coming to help her? Or is she just that over confident.

She threw a rock at me and I moved to the side. I saw her ball and jumped out the way.

Doesn't matter! I've gotta make sure I don't get taken out!

"Huh?" I gasped when I saw she was gone.

Where'd she go!? She couldn't have-

"All I have to do is tap you with the ball and that makes two!" I heard her yell behind me.

I jumped out the way just in time.

No way! Gotta counter attack!

I went to throw the ball but she was gone. I looked around and didn't see her at all.

Or not...she's gone

"Uh what? You think my quirk lets me disappear?" She said behind me.

I gasped and looked back. "No!"

She grabbed my wrist that had the ball in it and pinned me to the ground.

"That's not it, I was just hiding," she smirked.

"It wasn't your power quirk?" I asked.

"No, that's just a technique. I make my opponents eyes and ears blind and deaf to my presence, to do that I hold my breath, clear my mind and disappear. It's simple the hardest part is not thinking to be honest," she said in my ear.

"Wait, you learnt a technique that impressive at Shiketsu?" I asked shocked.

"The trick is to not view your training as some kind of chore, I'm glad we're learning about each other. Now my question, why exactly do you want to become a hero? For honour, pride or is it for someone else's sake? I wanna know your dearest desires and what scares you!" She smirked with wide eyes.

I clenched my fist and pushed her off of me. I jumped to me feet and looked back. The ground was rumbling and I gasped as it basically exploded sending dirt into the air. I was pushed back from the blast and I can only assume she was too. I landed on my feet and looked to the left.

"Man Shiketsu's tryna take him down too?" I heard a guy say.

"Not good!" I muttered to myself.

We're trapped!

Everyone from before was on the rocks above waiting to attack.

I couldn't find anyone and now I'm the target! The worst case scenario I thought of earlier is now a reality!

The ground beneath me began to shake.

This is it! Here they come!

I jumped up.

Dodge!

I kept dodging their attacks making sure no balls hit me.

Just keep avoiding them!