Event 1: obstacle course

Y/N's POV

"This is where you begin feeling the pain! The first fateful game of the festival! What could it be? TaDa!" Midnight shouted.

"So it's gonna be an obstacle course," Izuku said.

"All 11 classes will participate in this treacherous contest! The teach is 4 kilometres around the outside of the stadium! I don't wanna restrain anyone, at least not in this game! As long as you don't leave the course, you're free to do whatever your heart desires. Not then! Take your places contestants."

I'm just gonna teleport, since I can't teleport 4 kilometres yet I'll just go my max. 1.5 kilometres.

We all took our places and waited for the race to start.

"Begin!" Midnight shouted starting the race.

The doors opened and I teleported to the first obstacle. There were large bots in front of me.

I can't teleport just yet, I need to wait a bit first.

I used my explosions and jumped on a few. I put my hands on the bots and exploded them. After I destroyed one I was finally able to teleport again. I heard Mineta yell and turned to see people arriving.

"What? How did she get here so fast? I never saw her run past us!" Someone yelled.

I smirked. "See ya!"

I teleported away to the next obstacle. There was a very deep ditch and I couldn't teleport my way through. It takes about a minute when I first teleport to be able to teleport again but now it will take 2 minutes.

Ice!

I took a deep breath in and created an ice path like Todoroki does. I almost reached the end when I decided I needed to give my quirk a rest. I landed on a piller and used my explosions to get passed the rest.

"I can't teleport just yet," I muttered to myself.

Some people were already about halfway though the obstacle so I just ran. Todoroki was catching up much to my dismay.

"YOU SUCK!" Katsuki yelled at Todoroki.

I smirked as I was able to teleport again. I teleported and sadly I landed in the middle of a mine field.

"Ooo damn, I gotta be careful." I muttered.

I heard someone reach the minefield, I turned around to see Todoroki. "Hi Todoroki!"

He ignored me. I rolled my eyes. "Tch rude."

I turned around and jumped before using my explosions to propel me forward.

Shit more people are here, I gotta hurry it up or I won't be winning this thing!"

I could finally teleport again. I teleported to the end of the mine field when there was a big explosion. Everyone stopped to see what it was.

"Izuku!?" I shouted in surprise.

I turned and ran knowing he could easily take my place.

How did he do that!? They aren't meant to be that powerful! Did he collect a ton!? Probably!

I continued to run as all three were catching up. Soon enough he just passed me. I looked at him shocked.

Speed!

I used the speed quirk to become faster. It's not like Tenya but it's like the character sonic. But not as powerful as the super sonic speed quirk. I can't use that one just yet.

"The first to make it back to the stadium is the first place winner! Izuku Midoriya is our champion followed by Y/N Yagi!" Present Mic shouted.

The crowd cheered for us both as we caught our breath. I looked at him and smiled putting my thumbs up. We both turned to were my dad was and looked at us both proudly.

"Good job Izuku!" I smiled.

"Thanks! You too!" He returned the smile.

I saw Katsuki and he looked mad. I frowned and walked over to him. He looked at me and smiled softly still mad about losing to Izuku.

"You did great out there!" I smiled.

"Thanks but I can't believe I lost to Deku!" He said angrily.

"It's okay, I lost to him too." I pointed out.

"Yeah true, and why didn't you teleport the whole way?" He asked.

"I can't teleport that far yet," I replied calmly.

"The first game for the first years is finally over and what a game it was! Now let's take a quick look at the standings shall we?" Midnight announced.

1. Izuku Midoriya (class A)
2. Y/N Yagi (class A)
3. Shoto Todoroki (class A)
4. Katsuki Bakugo (class A)
5. Ibara Shouzaki (class B)
6. Juzo Honenuki (class B)
7. Tenya Iida (class A)
8. Fumikage Tokoyami (class A)
9. Hanta Sero (class A)
10. Eijiro Kirishima (class A)
11. Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu (class B)
12. Mashirao Ojiro (class A)
13. Yoyetsu Awase (class B)
14. Tsuyu Asui (class A)
15. Mezo Shoji (class A)
16. Rikido Sato (class A)
17. Ochaco Uraraka (class A)
18. Momo Yaoyorozu (class A)
19. Minoru Mineta (class A)

And the list went on and on and on.

"Only the top 42 will advance to the next round! But don't be too let down if you didn't make the cut! We prepared other opportunities for you to shine, now the real fun is about to begin! The chance to fully emerge yourself into the lime lights, give it your best!" Midnight shouted.

Wonder what the next round will be

"Let's see what we have in store for you next! Will your wildest fantasies come to life? Or could it be? The waiting is torture! Prepare yourselves for this!" She pointed to the screen.

It read Calvary battle.

"Cavalry battle? I'm terrible at those," Denki scrunched up his nose.

"It's not an individual event, I wonder how they will split us up." Tsu said.

"Allow me to explain! The participants will form teams of two to for people as they see fit, in theory it's basically the same as a regular playground game, but there is one difference. Each player as received points based on the results of their obstacle course." Midnight explained.

"I get it, a point system like the entrance exams." Sato said.

"So basically each team has different point values?" I asked.

"MAYBE YOU SHOULD SHUT UP AND LET ME EXPLAIN THINGS TO YOU!" Midnight yelled angrily.

"Now then, the point assignments go up by implements of 5 starting from the bottom. For example 42nd place is worth 5 points and 41st is worth 10. And the point value assigned to the first place contestant is 10 million!" Midnight explained.

I saw Izuku freeze. "10 million?"

"That's right, it's survival of the fittest, for the chance of those at the bottom to over throw the top!" Midnight shouted.