Class president

Y/N's POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I jolted awake by the sound of my alarm. I groaned as I got up from the floor, I think I fell in my sleep maybe?

"Y/N time to get up!" My dad called from downstairs.

I groaned again as I rubbed my eyes in an attempt to wake up faster. I walked over to draws and got ready for school. I grabbed my uniform and put it on, I smiled reflection before brushing my teeth. I teleported downstairs.

"Alright dad, I'm ready." I smiled.

"Finally, took you long enough." He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes and chuckled as we walked out to his truck. I got in the passenger seat and we drove to school. Sadly we get there pretty early so I have to wait a while till school actually begins.

"Alright, I'm gonna go to class early dad," I said as we pulled up at school.

"Okay," he replied as we both got out the car.

He walked into school a bit before me because I was on my phone.

Denki:   Yo

Y/N:   Sup Pikachu!

Denki:   Pikachu...really?

Y/N:   🤣 yes really

Denki:   Anyway, whatcha up to?

Y/N:   Nothing much just going into class
             How about you?

Denki:   Walking to school now

Y/N:   Okay cool!

Denki: Yeah I guess

Y/N: Well see you at school then 😂

Denki: Yeah see ya

I looked to see Yaoyorozu walking into class, same with Todoroki. They both noticed me and walked over to me.

"You have a really strong quirk Y/N," Yaoyorozu smiled.

"Thanks," I smiled back. "You have a really strong quirk too."

"Thank you, it's really special too considering it's pretty rare!" She proudly stated.

I nodded. "Yeah very rare, I hadn't heard of it until I met you."

"Wait really?" She asked shocked.

"Yeah, oh Todoroki your quirk is also strong. And yes I do understand that your father is the 2nd strongest hero and kinda doesn't like my father," I said.

He sighed. "I don't talk about him often."

"Oh sorry," I frowned slightly.

"It's fine," he mumbled before going to sit in his seat.

I heard some more voices as more people entered the classroom. Katsuki, Kirishima and Iida walked in. Katsuki sat down in his seat and put his feet on the table.

"Are you kidding me!? It's only the second day of school and you're doing it again! Get your feet off the table!" Tenya yelled at Katsuki.

"Tch whatever," he rolled his eyes.

I kinda just zoned out on their argument because it's kinda pointless.

"Hey Y/N!" I heard a familiar voice call out for me.

I turned to see Ochaco. "Hi!"

"Hey Y/N," Izuku smiled.

I smiled back and waved. "Hey Izuku, how are you?"