Dorm notice

Y/N's POV

"Y/N, Aizawa and I are going around to everyone's houses to see if they are allowed to move into the dorms. Obviously you are allowed, do you want to join us?" Dad asked.

"Sure!" I smiled.

I grabbed my phone and we went to a black car. Mr. Aizawa was already in the back.

Time skip brought to you by your favourite angry Pomeranian

"I dunno sounds pretty out of tune to me, I get that you guys don't wanna keep talking about what happened but moving kids into dorms isn't gonna change the fact that my daughter was injured." Mr. Jiro said.

"What your saying is quite true Mr. Jiro, however I like to assure you that this is not a matter of U.A's pride. We thought long and hard on the issue and believe this to be the best course of action. I hope that you'll give us the honour to continue to teach Kyoka, I believe whole heartedly that U.A will help her grow into the best hero she can be," Mr. Aizawa looked to the ground.

"Woah, no need for you to be all formal Mr. Aizawa. We decided what we were going to do right after we got the notice in the mail, I mean, you should've heard my old man during All Mights fight. Yeah I'm pretty sure he was crying," Jiro chuckled.

"Kyoka come on! I was trying act all strict n stuff for these dudes!" Her Dad whined.

"Hey! Cut it out you two! Save the agression for your music," her mum glared at them both.

We got in the car and I looked out the window.

"Ya know, I thought the parents would come down on us a lot harder. I suppose I owe you a drink," Mr. Aizawa said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Aha no thanks, I can't drink, besides it not a contest. Plus the next family probably won't be so easy." Dad chuckled.

We pulled up at Katsuki's house and went inside. Dad and Mr. Aizawa told them about the dorms.

"You kidding! Hell yeah I'll get this kid in a dorm room!" Mitsuki slapped Katsuki's head.

"YOU HAG HIT ME AGAIN AND ILL KILL YOU!" Katsuki yelled.

She hit him again. "OH HUSH! IF YOU HADNT BEEN SO DAMN WEAK YOU WOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN CAUGHT AND CAUSED ALL THAT TROUBLE!"

"How can you stand him?" Dad whispered to me.

"Easy. He's a real softie deep down," I chuckled.

"Come on you two, please no fighting. We don't wanna frighten your teachers do we?" Masaru said.

"SHUT IT YOU CLOWN!" Katsuki yelled.

"YEAH YOURE THE ONE THAT NEEDS TO BUT OUT! Oh don't you even think about using your quirk Katsuki!" She glared at them both.

"So your saying you give us your consent?" Mr. Aizawa asked.

Mitsuki kit Katsuki again. "Oh the dorm? Actually we're grateful, Katsuki's fearless and good at everything he tries, especially since he's got that stupid awesome quirk. People are always complimenting him wether he deserved it or not. It's probably why he ended up like this, that's why I liked what you said, at the press conference. See? That's when I understood the school was watching him closely, I was worried about the kid obviously and didn't know what would happen, but he's back now. Safe n sound, so it all worked out."

"I'm sure U.A will face harsh criticism from some people, we still trust you though so we'll leave him to you. Right?" She forced Katsuki to bow by pushing his head down with her hand.

Masaru nodded in agreement.

"He's a hot tempered brat and we know he's a pain, but please train him hard and make him a good hero," Mitsuki and Masaru bowed too.

"I owe you a drink for this one," dad whispered to Mr. Aizawa.

We walked outside and headed to the car.

"Midoriya's house is close by, isn't it?" Me. Aizawa asked.

"All Might," Katsuki said.

I stopped walking with dad and we both turned to face him. Katsuki was walking towards us both.

"I gotta know, what exactly is Deku to you?" Katsuki asked.

"He's my student, just like you. A fetching hero with bright prospects," dad replied.

"DAMN IT KATSUKI! THE POLICE SAID TO NOT GO WONDERING OFF BY YOURSELF!" Mitsuki yelled from inside.

"Yeah sure, if you don't wanna tell me that's fine. Oh and thank you" he turned around.

"KATSUKI!" his mom yelled again.

"I HEARD YOU!" He shouted back.

"Hang on!" I shouted to him, I turned to dad. "See you at home!"

I ran to Katsuki and we walked inside together. I heard dad chuckle and soon after, the car drive off.

"Oh hey Y/N! Didn't expect you back this soon," Mitsuki chuckled.

"Yeah, well I missed spending time with Kacchan." I smiled.

She smiled. "Well we missed you too, haven't seen you since you brought him home after the fight with your dad."

"Aha yeah," I chuckled nervously.

"Tch, if you need us we'll be in my room. Either gaming or watching a movie or something like that." Katsuki took me upstairs.

I sat on his bed and he soon joined. He gave me a controller and he grabbed a few video games.

"What do you wanna play?" He asked.

I looked at his games, he had COD, Minecraft, The Last Of us, and a bunch of other games I'd never heard of before. I scanned his games and saw Mortal Combat:The Complete Édition.

"Can we play Mortal Combat?" I asked.

"I didn't even know you liked those games," he chuckled.

I laughed. "How can I not like those games? I love a good fight."

He chuckled. "That's why you're my girlfriend."

I pouted. "Not because of anything else?"

He laughed. "Because your perfect and don't take any damn extras shit."

I chuckled. "Why are you calm and soft and nice when we are alone?"

"Because you aren't annoying like everyone else. I don't feel angered around you, Gah! What do you do to me?" He sat back down and we started the game.

I picked the game character Scarlet and he picked a random one. I didn't catch his name. We began to fight and we were pretty much just hitting, getting hurt, hitting, getting hurt. Basically we did that over and over.

"Man you're better that I thought you would be," he chuckled.

I smirked as I used my X-ray move. He was almost dead. I think he was starting to get annoyed. I went to hit him again but he shoved me, he hit me and I died.

"Hah! I win!" He shouted.

"Katsuki your dad and I are going out, don't wander off on your own!" Mitsuki shouted.

"I won't you hag!" He shouted back.

I glared at him. "Cheater."

"What?" He asked.

"You shoved me, you cheated. I wanted to win," I pouted.

"You know how much I like to win," he replied.

I smiled a bit. "I'll only let it go because it was you. But, only this once."

He chuckled. "I love you."

"I love you too," I replied kissing his cheek.

He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tightly, I put my hand in his hair and ruffled it.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Your hair is soft," I smiled.

Quick question should I do a lemon next chapter or not?