Event 3: the tournament Pt.2

Y/N's POV

I took a deep breath in as I walked onto the arena.

"It's the daughter of the top hero, the symbol of peace Y/N's Yagi! Verses Mina Ashido from the same class in the Hero course!" Present Mic shouted.

"Ha this match is gonna be a piece of cake," Mina grinned.

"Hah! In your dreams!" I smirked.

"Begin!" And the match started.

Ice

I shot ice towards Mina but she dodged it.

Damn Todoroki! She knows your moves so I can't use Ice!

She used her Acid to come to me but I teleported away.

Hell Flame

I shot fire towards Mina, she managed to dodge it but her right sleeve was slightly burned. I smirked as she winced in pain slightly. I charged towards her and she shot acid my way, I jumped using my explosions to propel me upwards. I looked down at her and used my explosions to make me go faster. I clenched my fist and it collided with her face.

"Gah!" She yelled as she flew backwards.

She skidded in the ground stopping just before the ring ended. She stood up and used her acid to slide on the ground. She went to punch my but I dodged and kicked her legs making her fall. She got up again and faced me.

Erasure

I stared at her and my hair began to float like Mr. Aizawa's when he uses his quirk. Acid stopped coming from Mina and she looked slightly confused. I smirked and used this time to push her to the boundary.

"You're using Mr. Aizawa's quirk aren't you?" She asked shocked.

"Yeah," I smirked.

My eyes got sore and I was forced to blink. She got her acid back and charged at me. I used my explosions again this time to charge at her, go over her and then change directions. Like Katsuki did in Hero training. I kicked Mina and due to my explosions she was knocked out of bound. Only slightly though.

"Ashido was knocked out of bounds! The winner of this match is Yagi!" Midnight announced.

Everyone cheered for me.

I helped Mina up and smiled. "You did good out there."

"Aha thanks! I'm defiantly going to train harder for the future!" Mina smiled.

Mina and I left the arena and it was time for Yaoyorozu and Tokoyami to battle.

I saw my dad, he was in his hero form. "You did good out there! I'm proud of you!"

I smiled. "Thanks dad!"

"Ya know your mum would be proud to! You're just like her." He smiled while giving me a hug.

"R-really?" I asked.

He nodded. "Now I've got to get back or else I will be missed."

I chuckled. "See you after dad."

He nodded and walked off. I began to make my way back to the stand when I bumped into Endeavor.

"I saw you use 5 different quirks. How is that possible?" He asked glaring at me.

"Well that's for me to know," I smirked.

"You child are unpredictable. I will shape Todoroki to use my quirk and deafest you and your father!" He growled.