Home alone

JUST A WARNING THIS IS A LEMON 🍋
IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE READING THIS PLEASE SKIP!
IT HAS NOTHING MAJOR TO DO WITH THE STORY!

Y/N's POV

"Your hair is soft," I smiled.

Katsuki chuckled and I continued to play with his hair. You wouldn't expect it to be super soft from how spiked it is.

"So has your dad brought it up again," he asked.

"What up? Oh wait you mean losing it?" I asked.

He nodded. "Yeah it was kinda funny when you messaged me."

I pouted and looked away trying to hide my blush. "No he hasn't but I've been thinking about it."

"Aha okay, I can tell your blushing. Don't hide it, own it." He laughed.

I looked at him. "Happy?"

He kissed my nose. "Yes, I like looking at you. Your cute."

I felt my face go redder. "Ithinkimready..."

He looked at me confused. "English please?"

"I think I'm ready," I looked away.

"To lose your v card?" He asked.

I nodded. "Yes."

He went silent and I looked at him. As soon as I did I felt his lips crash onto mine. I kissed back and I was pushed onto the bed. He was kissing me roughly yet gently and passionately at the same time, I was craving more. I felt Katsuki move to plant kisses down my jaw to my neck. He began biting and sucking different areas.

I let out a moan as he found my sweet spot. I felt him smirk against my skin before he sucked and nibbled at my skin causing a hickey.

"Now your all mine baby~" he smirked before tugging on my shirt.

I blushed as he took it off. Once he did I covered myself out of instinct.

"Don't cover yourself, your beautiful." Katsuki kissed my neck again.

I hesitantly removed my hands and I looked away.

"You're gorgeous Y/N," Katsuki smiled down at me.

"Y-you really think so?" I asked.

He nodded and kissed me on the lips. I grabbed his shirt and he let me take it off. I looked at his perfectly toned skin and his perfect abs.

"Heh-like what you see?" He smirked.

I blushed. "Your sexy."

"I know, you are too and it's all mine," he tugged at my pants and took them off.

I felt his hot breath on my stomach before he started to kiss it. I moaned out as he started to massage my left breast. I felt myself getting wetter and wetter by the second. I felt his wet tongue on my breast.

"K-Kacchan...I...need you...n-now," I moaned out.

I heard him chuckled and pull my pants down. He pulled my underwear off and I felt his hot breath on my thigh. He began to suck and lick my thigh leaving hickeys. I moaned as I felt his hot breath on my core. I tended as he started to massage my pussy with his tongue.

"Ka-Kacchan I'm c-close!" I moaned out.

I felt him stop eating me out, I pouted as he looked at me and smirked. "Not yet baby~"

I heard him take his pants off. I hear his clothed hit the ground and I looked down to see his 9-inch. He positioned himself just outside my entrance.

"You ready?" He asked.

I nodded. "Yes, just hurry up first. Wait put on protection!"

He chuckled. "Thanks for reminding me baby."

He went over to his beside table and pulled out a condom. He slipped it on and hurried back over. He positioned himself and pushed in.

I cried out in pain and he stopped moving. I waited a bit until it didn't hurt, I nodded to let him know and he started to move in and out. I moaned in pleasure and he sped up. He kept going faster and faster making it more pleasurable.

"Mmmm K-Kacchan, I'm getting c-close," I moaned out.

"Fuck baby you're so tight, I'm getting close too," he chuckled only going faster.

My stomach tightened and his thrusts became slower and sloppier. I heard him sigh in relief signalling that he came. He pulled out and threw the condom in the bin after he tied it up. He payed down next to me and kissed me on the lips.

"That was amazing," I smiled looking into his eyes.

"Yeah it was, my parents should be home soon we shou-"

"KATSUKI WERE HOME!"

I chuckled and we got dressed again. I fixed up my hair and got up and stretched. Katsuki grabbed his sheets and went into his bathroom, he came back and put new sheets and grabbed his shirt. I sat back down on his bed and he did too.

Mitsuki walked in and smiled. "You might want to go home soon, call your father to pick you up. We can't have you getting taken again."

I nodded. "Okay."

She walked out and I grabbed my phone. I texted dad telling him to pick me up and he soon responded saying he was on his way.

"I love you," Katsuki cuddled me.

"I love you too," I smiled up at him.

He leaned down and kissed me on the lips, I gladly kissed back but we were soon interrupted.

"Your dad's here Y/N," Mitsuki said from the other side of the door.

"Why do you have to go?" Katsuki asked.

"Because I need to, see you soon," I smiled ruffling his hair.

"Gah!" He glared at me.

I smiled innocently before walking out and to my ad who was at the door. He took me out to the car and we drove home. The car ride was pretty silent apart from the music I put on.

"You okay?" Dad asked.

"Hmm? Oh yeah, I'm alright," I replied.

"Really? You're more quiet than normal," he replied focusing on the road.

"Yeah there's just nothing much to talk about," I chuckled.

"Alright well when we get back you have to pack. You're going back tomorrow," dad said.

"Alright," I replied smiling.