Tournament 2nd round

Y/N's POV

Katsuki came to the stand and Sero and Denki turned to face him.

"Hey Bakugo, playing the villain huh? Must've been tough," Sero smiled.

"Even if it wasn't because of who you were up against you did make a very convincing bad guy," Tsu looked at Katsuki.

"Shut up you idiots! Or else!" Katsuki shouted.

"For Real dude, I dunno how you were able to aim a powerful blast at a frail girl like that. I couldn't help but hold back against Shiozaki," Denki said.

"Except she completely over powered you Pikachu. You never stood a chance even if you did hold back," I pointed out.

"Can you just let me have this?!" He asked annoyed.

I laughed. "More fun this way."

"Hmph, I defiantly wouldn't call that girl frail." Katsuki muttered as he sat next to me.

"Good job with your match!" I smiled.

"Thanks," he replied quietly.

"Wait! Did I hear Bakugo thank someone!?" Denki asked shocked.

"Shut up!" Katsuki and I said in unison.

It was finally time for Izuku's second match. Kirishima and Tetsutetsu had an arm wrestling match to see who would continue and after a while Kirishima won. It was Shoto Todoroki up against Izuku Midoriya. Present Mic shouted for the match to begin and as soon as he did Todoroki sent Ice fluting towards Izuku. He destroyed the Ice using his finger but he broke it in the process.

The exact same thing happened again, and again.

"Oh no! Crap! I'm missing it!" Kirishima shouted sadly as he ran to our class.

"Hey nice job making it to the second round Kirishima!" Denki said.

"Thanks man! Looks like I take down Bakugo next," he smiled.

"Tch, I'll kill you." Katsuki replied.

It happened again and Todoroki began rushing towards Izuku. Izuku smashed the attack again. Todoroki went for a punch which Izuku dodged. He sent ice going after Izuku and trapped his foot. Izuku punched the ice to break his leg free, breaking his whole arm in the process.

"Hey Kacchan?" I turned to Katsuki.

"Hmm?"

"Wake me when the match is over," I said as I rested my head on his shoulder.

I felt him tense up a little but soon relax so I was comfortable.

Time skip brought to you by the power of UwU

I jolted awake as there was a huge blast of air that basically blew Mineta away. I felt an arm on me. I turned to see Katsuki holding onto my arm, probably trying to make sure I was safe. He doesn't seem like the type to get scared or frightened.

I looked to where the fight was and saw that Izuku was out of the ring. Todoroki won and was advancing to the next round. There were tons of people talking about the match. Since the stage was far to damaged everyone took a short break. I walked around and saw a group of people. I even saw Shinsou, he must be with his friends or something.

"Hey! Your All Mights daughter right?" One of the girls with brown hair asked.

I smiled and nodded. "Yeah."

"So what is your quirk? You used many different ones," Shinsou asked.

"Well I have only three actual quirks. Teleporting, Explosions and a quirk called Gifted. Basically it allowed me to have any quirk as long as I know it's proper name," I replied.

"Interesting. Of course someone like you has a flashy quirk so no one thinks little of you," Shinsou replied sounding somewhat saddened.

I smiled. "Hey! Don't be so hard on your self! You have an amazing quirk, you will make an excellent pro one day!"

"But I'm not in the Hero course," he replied.

His friends left to go to the rest of their class leaving Shinsou and I alone. "I think you should've been put in the Hero course. Sadly with the entrance exams people who have quirks like yours are at a disadvantage which you probably knew. I hope one day they change it to better suit people like you."

"I hope so too. I also hope that I can get moved to the Hero course, this festival is my way to say I'm here and that I have a strong quirk."

I nodded. "I hope you get moved to the Hero course too! You seem really nice and you have a super powerful quirk!"

He smiled softly. "Thanks. Anyway hope you win your next match."

I smiled. "I'll do my best!"

It was finally time for the next match Tenya against Shiozaki. Tenya of course won the match. I quickly went down for my match against Tokoyami. I smirked knowing his weakness was light.

Know what's a quirk that emits light? Aha! Luminescent Quirk!

The match began and I thought of the Luminescent quirk. Tokoyami's Dark Shadow was unable to get close to me and I walked closer. I stood in front of him and he had wide eyes.

"I-I give up," he muttered.

"Tokoyami surrenders! Yagi is the winner!" Midnight yelled.

The crowd cheered for me and I stopped using the luminescent quirk. I walked back to the stands and waited for the next match. Kirishima verses Katsuki. I turned around as I heard Izuku returning. I looked to the screens to see who I was up against.

"Damn it," I muttered.

"Everything okay?" Ochaco asked.

"If Kacchan wins then I'm up against him," I pointed to the stage.

Katsuki was shooting heaps of explosions towards Kirishima.

"Ahhh, are you nervous?" She asked.

"A little but not overly so, we may have the same explosion quirk but I have more. I'm pretty confident, I just don't want him to hate me. That's all," I replied.

"Look he cant hate you, I'm certain he's crushing on you." Denki added.

"Oooo is someone talking about Yakugo!?" Mina squealed.

I blushed and looked away. "Nope."

"KIRISHIMA HAS BEEN KNOCKED OUT! BAKUGO IS THE WINNER!" Midnight announced.

Everyone cheered even me. Katsuki was going to the third round. Todoroki Vs Tenya. Me Vs Katsuki.