Villains

Y/N's POV

Izuku moved Kota out the way but broke his phone in the mean time.

"Huh? Now you two I recognise, you were both on the list." He said.

Izuku looked to Kota. "Hey, everything's gonna be okay. I'm going to save you Kota."

While Izuku fought the muscle dude I made sure he never went to Kota. I looked in shock as Kota threw a rock at him.

"Remember water hose? My mum, and my dad, did you torment the two of them too? Before you killed them?" Kota asked tears filling his eyes.

"Huh? Seriously those losers were your parents? Well then this must be fate, the water hose hero's are the reason I have an artificial eye in the left socket right now!" He chuckled.

"This is all your fault, nothing in the world is right anymore and it's because of crazy people like you!" Kota yelled.

"Little kids are always so quick to say it's always someone else's fault, don't get the wrong idea, it's not like I took them out because I was mad about the eye thing. I wanted to kill people it's as simple as that, and those two tried to stop me. What happened was the result of all of us doing our best," The muscle dude replied calmly.

"You are insane, they had a family, a family that you tore apart to fill you sadistic needs!" I yelled.

He went to attack Kota but I moved him out the way and teleported behind the muscle dude.

One for all

I punched him and he fell forward. I then teleported back to Kota while Izuku went to attack again.

"Got you now! Doesn't matter how quick you are!" Izuku yelled.

"But what's your next move? You gonna try and punch me with that puny quirk of yours?" The muscle dude asked.

"It's not a matter of whether or not I can do it! A hero's job is to risk his life to turn his promises into a reality!" Izuku yelled.

He punched the guy and we went flying. I grabbed Kota and stopped him from falling. I grabbed only to ledge and I teleported back onto the ledge. We looked at him and gasped.

"Let's get back to camp, it's not far," Izuku said.

There was a loud noise behind us and we saw the same guy getting back up.

Oh shit!

"Y/N, I want you to stay as back up!" Izuku yelled.

"Alright," I replied.

Time skip brought to you by a big fight.

Izuku punched the guy after Kota and I both thought he died. Tears streamed down my face as I saw he was okay, well apart from broken bones. The villain was out.

"Everything's okay, give me a second, then there's something I have to take care of" Izuku said as he almost fell over.

"But you're all beat up! What more can there be Now?" Kota asked.

"I knew he'd be strong, that's why I had to defeat him here. I though I'd be able to inflict a lot more damage in the end though. Turns out I seriously underestimated how powerful his quirk really is. If every villain attacking us tonight is on the same level, all our lives are at stake. On top of that it sounds like there after some of us students." Izuku replied.

"We need to tell Mr. Aizawa and the Pussy Cats that one of the reasons they came was to collect students. We can leave the villain for now," I said.

"I may be injured but I'm not defeated yet, there are more people I can save. He won't wake up anytime soon and gene if he did he would be too week to fight. Right now I need to make sure you're safe Kota, were gonna need some help only you can give us. The forest has been set on fire, that means my friends could be trapped by the flames." Izuku said.

Kota got on Izuku's back and I followed them behind. Izuku jumped of the mountain and looked to me.

"I think they are after Kacchan," I said.

"I have the same feeling," he replied.

We began running towards the camp.

"Huh hey look!" Kota said.

I looked and saw Mr. Aizawa. "Mr. Aizawa!"

"Midoriya, Yagi?" He replied.

"You're here, thank goodness. I need to catch you up on what we learned about the villains but we don't have much time. Plus I need to find Mandalay, there's something that I have to tell her." Izuku said quickly.

"Hold on!" Mr. Aizawa looked at Izuku.

"Please take care of Kota while I'm gone, he has a water quirk. Just protect him, I'll be back soon!" Izuku said as he began to run off.

"Wait! Midoriya! Those injuries, you went too far again didn't you? Have you forgotten about Hosu?" Mr. Aizawa asked.

"No I haven't." Izuku replied.

"Go, but there's something I need you to tell Mandalay for me too." Mr. Aizawa said sternly.

We listened and I ran with Izuku to make sure he didn't do any more damage or get carried away. We saw Mandalay about to be taken out with Spinners sword thing. Izuku kicked it out of the way destroying it.

"Mandalay! Kota, he's safe." Izuku yelled.

"You found him?" She asked shocked.

"But I've got a message from Mr. Aizawa, we need you to use telepath! Tell everyone in class A and class B that Erasure head has granted permission to engage in combat against the villains!" Izuku yelled.

Mandalay used her telepath quirk and informed everyone.

"Get back to camp right now! Those injuries aren't normal!" Mandalay yelled to Izuku.

"I'm sorry, I can't! You need to send one more thing, the villains. I know one reason why they're here! They're after Kacchan and Y/N! Please you have to let the others know!" Izuku yelled.

"Kacchan? Who's that? Know wait stop!" Mandalay yelled as Izuku ran to Mandalay.

One of the villains jumped at Izuku but I jumped and punched him away. I ran after Izuku before the villain could counter attack. Izuku was running to who knows where when we heard a gun shot.

"Oh I hope everyone's okay," I muttered.

"Y/N stuck close to me, we can't have you being snatched." Izuku said.

I nodded. "Alright!"

We were running still. To be fair I was surprised he was still going from all those injuries.

"Huh?" I gasped as we saw Tokoyami's dark shadow attack us.

I jumped out the way but Izuku didn't. I looked back and saw Shoji with Izuku.