First day pt.3

Y/N's POV

"IM GONNA WIN YOU DAMN NERD!" Bakugo screamed readying himself for a fight.

We all watched silently praying Bakugo wouldn't hurt Midoriya. They both lunged at each other and at the last moment as they both reached each other Midoriya swung his attack to the sky blocking Bakugos at the same time.

We all stared in disbelief as Uraraka grabbed a large pillar and swung tons of debris and rubble towards Iida. While he was distracted she jumped making herself weightless and floated over to the nuclear bomb.

Time skip brought to you by Tenya Iida

It was my teams turn, we were going last and facing team E, Kyoka Jiro And Mashirao Ojiro. They were playing the villains and my team are the hero's. Works for our plan then, Kaminari and I reluctantly agreed to Todoroki's plan.

"Alright you can start now," my father announced.

Kaminari and I left the building as Todoroki froze it all. I gotta hand it to him him quirk is pretty strong. 10 minutes passed and still the game was going. Did they get frozen at all?

"And just like that the hero's have won!" Dad announced ending the game.

Soon the building unfroze and Kaminari began cheering. I smiled at his reaction and slightly chuckled.

"Oh Y/N can I ask something?" Kaminari asked.

"You just did but sure Kaminari," I smiled.

"Wanna trade numbers? Also you can call me Denki," he asked smiling.

"Alright Denki," I chuckled as I put my number in his phone.

This school isn't too bad. At least the people are nice, well Mineta is kinda a perverted grape but oh well. We all went back to class and the bell rang for lunch. I went to the cafeteria and sat on a table by myself.

"Is this seat take?" A boy asked.

I looked up to see Iida. "No you can sit here if you like, we are in the same class after all."

He smiled and sat down. Soon enough Uraraka sat down with us and so did Midoriya.

"Hey Y/N how's it going?" Uraraka asked.

I smiled. "Pretty good, I really like the class everyone's so nice. Well there Mineta, don't get me wrong he's really cool but if he wasn't such a perverted grape I would definitely hang with him a lot."

Everyone at the table agreed. After we all chatted about random things and decided that since we were all friends and now had traded numbers we would be on a first name basis, my phone vibrated in my pocket.

Unknown Number: Hey.

Y/N: Hey, ummm who is this?

Unknown Number: Oh sorry it's Bakugo, Denki gave me your number.

Y/N: Oh aha okay, fine by me 😃

Bakugo: I was wondering, would you like to hang out after school?

Y/N: I'd have to ask my dad, if he says yes I'll let you know and we can meet up out the front of the school if that's okay with you.

Bakugo: That's fine by me, hold up gotta do something.

"Who you texting?" Ochaco asked.

"Bakugo," I replied.

I looked up to see Izuku look down a bit. "He doesn't bully you?"