Dorms

Y/N's POV

"Given everything that has happened, I'm glad we were able to bring class A back together." Mr. Aizawa sId to everyone.

"So we all got the go ahead to move on campus?" Sero smiled.

"It took a lot of convincing from my parents," Hagakure sighed.

"I was pretty concerned about mine," Jiro smiled nervously.

"It makes sense, you got the worst of the gas attack," Ojiro pointed out.

"Glad to see the teachers got to come back too. I was afraid you wouldn't be allowed, people at the press conference seemed pretty upset with you guys," Tsu said.

"I was surprised as well, but circumstances have changed. I suspect it was easier for administration to let the teachers return instead of revamping the entire faculty," Mr. Aizawa replied.

I'm glad we still have Mr. Aizawa as our teacher. He's the best teacher ever!

"Now then, I'll explain how your dorm assignments will work shortly. First however, we haven't forgotten about the provisional hero licenses you were supposed to get during the training camp." Mr. Aizawa said.

"Oh yeah, so that's what we were there for!" Sato said.

"So much has happened it totally slipped my mind," Mina frowned.

"This is important listen well, Kirishima, Yaoyorozu, Todoroki, Midoriya, Iida you five are the ones who broke the rules and went to rescue Bakugo and Y/N that night. Based on your reactions I assume the rest of you were at least aware of the plan, I'm going to set aside a number of issues and just say this, if it weren't for All Mights retirement from the Hero scene I would expel everyone here. Except Bakugo, Jiro, Hagakure and Y/N, the five of you who went of course but also the remaining 13 who didn't stop them."

"You betrayed our trust, even if it was to keep your friends from getting into trouble. In order to regain our confidence you'll need to obey every rule to the letter and live like model students. That's all," Mr. Aizawa announced.

Oh wow that was big, expulsion!?

"Now look alive, enjoy your new home." Mr. Aizawa said walking into the dorms.

Everyone seemed deflated after his speech. Well they did get told they were nearly all expelled.

"Tch," I heard Katsuki say.

I looked over to him and saw him grabbed Kaminari. "Come here."

"Huh? Ahh? Wait for what!?" Kaminari asked confused.

People jumped after there was a burst of electricity from behind the bush Katsuki and Kaminari were behind. Kaminari came up to everyone in a seriously dumb version of himself. I cracked up laughing and so did Jiro.

"Kirishima," Katsuki held out a load of cash.

"WOAH DID YOU SHAKE HIM DOWN FOR CASH!?" He shouted.

"NO! This is my money you idiot! To replace what you spent," Katsuki replied.

"Huh? How'd you know I bought night vision goggles?" He asked confused.

Katsuki shoved the money into Kirishima's chest and walked off. "Don't say I never gave you anything. Now I'm not in your debt, Kaminari show him your dumb side."

Kaminari was doing stupid things making everyone laugh. I cracked up laughing and wiped a tear from my eye before walking into the dorms. I walked through the doors and looked around briefly. The place was awesome! And it was only built in like two days!