Heartbreak

Y/N's POV

"Hey Mina!" I smiled as I saw Mina walk into the common room.

"Hey, can we talk privately?" She asked sounding nervous.

"Oh sure!" I got up and we went to my room.

"So I was thinking on telling Tsu that I like her but I don't know how to tell her," she admitted.

"Hmm why don't you just be upfront about it?" I suggested.

"So nothing extravagant?" She asked.

I shook my head. "Nah, don't wanna scare her off."

Mina had a determined look on her face. "I can do this! Wish me luck?"

I grinned. "Obviously!"

She walked out my room and I followed. I hid and watched as Mina found Tsu. She was talking to Tokoyami, they were slowly getting closer. I widened my eyes and grabbed Mina pulling her back. I looked down as I heard Mina gasp quietly.

"I-I guess she likes someone else," Mina's voice cracked as she tried to not cry.

I gave her a big hug. "How about we have a girls night tonight?"

She sniffed a bit. "A-Alright. Sounds fun."

Mina walked to her room silently. I felt bad for her, she must be really Heartbroken. I walked back to my room when I saw Shinsou about to knock on my door.

Man I must be popular today!

"Oh Y/N, I was just looking for you," Shinsou chuckled a bit.

"Well you found me," I chuckled back.

"So I have this crush on a guy," he rubbed the back of his neck.

I gasped. "Omg who!? Spill the tea!"

"It's-Kaminari hey!" Shinsou averts his eyes.

I look at him suspiciously.

"Hey Shinsou!" Kaminari grinned before walking past.

I pulled Shinsou to my room and shut the door. "Kaminari!?"

He went red. "Well, yeah. I fell for a complete idiot."

I grinned. "Alright, good to know! Be right back!"

I ran out my room ran straight to Kaminari who was almost at the elevator.

"Oh hey Y/N," he looked at me.

"Who do you like!?" I asked.

"Uhhh, dont tell anyone but Shinsou. Please don't tell people that I'm bi," he sighed.

"Don't be ashamed man! Own it! Besides are you free tonight at about 7 pm?" I asked.

He nodded. "Why?"

"No reason, just be at the front door of the dorms by then. And wear something nice!" I yelled running back to my room.

I saw Shinsou looking around awkwardly. "Oh your back."

"Yep, I got you a date with Pikachu. Meet him at the front door of the dorms at 7 pm. Wear something nice, I will make dinner reservations for two, just you and him. Don't worry about paying, I'll sort it all out." I grinned.

"What?" He sweat dropped.

I grinned. "You heard me. Also he doesn't know it's with you, so it's kinda like a blind date for him!"

"Oh, uh, thanks?" He awkwardly said as I pushed him out my room.

I got a text on my phone and I pulled it out.