After school training

Y/N's POV

I went out to the training hall. Since the house was basically a small scale mansion next to a forest, that we own, we could use our quirks freely and build anything in it. My dad had a large training hall built that was basically unable to be destroyed.

"Y/N your friends are here, also let them believe that I'm your 'Uncle'. Except for Midoriya he knows my secret," my dad said.

"Alright. Do you want me to show them around?" I asked.

He shook his head. "Nah, I already did that."

I laughed. "Alright."

He soon left the training hall and a minute or two passed before some people started to walk in. Soon enough everyone who came was in, the people who came were Katsuki, Denki, Kirishima, Izuku, Ochaco and Tokoyami.

"Hi!" I smiled as they all walked in.

"Hey," Kirishima smiled back.

"This is a nice place," Tokoyami said.

"Aha thanks," I smiled.

"A-are you sure you should be using your quirk?" Izuku asked.

I laughed. "I'm going to be practicing without my quirk for a bit, I need to get better with hand to hand combat and to not rely on my quirk as much."

"That's actually a really good idea Y/N," Ochaco smiled.

"Thanks," I smiled rubbing the back of my head.

I showed everyone around the training hall. There were toilets and a change room as well as a recreational area for small breaks. We decided that most people would practice their hand to hand combat. I went up against Izuku and positioned myself for a fight.

"I'm gonna win," I smirked trying to seem intimidating.

"Y-you sound like Kacchan!" He explained with worry in his voice.

I laughed. "Don't worry I don't have a big ego like him."

"Tch," I heard Katsuki scoff.

I chuckled a little as Kirishima yelled for the fight to start. I ran to Izuku and went to land a punch. I punched him in the face and his nose started to bleed.

Geez I got a hard punch even without my quirk!

"Gah!" He yelled as I kicked him down.

I pinned him to the floor while everyone counted to three.

"Y/N wins!" Everyone shouted.

I helped Izuku up and smiled. "Good fight!"

"But I didn't land any punches," he sighed.

"It's okay! You just need to practice more!" I reassured him.

"Okay!" He smiled before running off to Ochaco.

All of a sudden dad walked in, in his hero form.

"Hey dad," I smiled.

"I'm going out for a bit so feel free to order Pizza," he smiled before walking out.

I smiled and went to train a bit. After a while we all decided it was time to eat some food. We all went back to the house while I ordered the Pizza. After I ordered it we all sat down in the lounge room.

"So what now?" Denki asked.

"Hmmmmm, Truth or Dare?" Ochaco asked.

Everyone agreed except for Katsuki, but we all managed to get him to join in too.

"So Y/N truth or dare?" Ochaco asked.

"Uhhhh I'll go truth," I replied.

"Who is the cutest guy in the room?" She smirked.

I thought a bit, and looked around the room. It was defiantly a tie between Katsuki and Kirishima. "If I'm honest it's hard to choose between Kirishima and Kacchan but I'll go with Kacchan."

I noticed Katsuki's cheeks go a bit pink but he looked down to hide it. I also noticed Ochaco whisper something to Izuku, with him to nod in return.

"Kirishima Truth or Dare?" I asked.

"I'll pick Dare like a man!" He said proudly.

"Call a random number and pretend it's KFC!" I replied.

He grabbed his phone and dialed a random number putting it on speakerphone. It rung a few times before someone picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Good Evening ma'am,"

"I'm sorry who is this?"

"It is KFC, we are calling you to notify you that your order is ready to be picked up."

"I'm sorry I didn't order anything."

"Ma'am this is the number we received previously now please come to collect your order and your 38 free KFC points."

"38 FREE POINTS! Uhh umm I'll be there soon, what's the name of the order again?"

"I'm in dah ghetto!"

"S-Seriously? My husband must've done that then. I'll be there soon!"

She hung up and everyone cracked up laughing. We all sat back down but before we could continue the game the doorbell rang.

"I'll be back, it's probably the Pizza!" I smiled as I stood up.

"I'll come with you," Katsuki said as he stood up too.

I smiled and we both walked to the front door. I opened it and the pizza delivery guy was standing there holding the pizza boxes and our garlic breads.

I handed him the money and took some food off of him. Katsuki grabbed the rest and I thanked the pizza delivery boy. He smiled and went back to his car to finish his job. I shut the door and turned to face Katsuki.

"Thanks for helping with the food," I smiled.

"No problem. Also can I ask something?" He asked.

I nodded. "Yeah sure."

"Did you mean it when you said I was the cutest guy?" He asked as his cheeks turned a bit red.

I felt my cheeks heat up. "Yeah, I did."

"You're cute too ya know," he muttered.

"Thanks," I smiled as my cheeks went a deeper shade of red.

Omg I'm crushing on him!

"Let's get the food back to the others," he said.

I nodded. "Alright."

We walked back to where the others were and put the pizza on the coffee table. I quickly left the room to grab plastic throw away plates. Once I grabbed them I went back to the group. We all sat down and ate our food. Once we finished eating we put everything in the recycling bin, well except for the food.

"Now can we continue?" Kirishima asked.

Everyone nodded and Kirishima smiled. "Bakubro Truth or Dare?"

He rolled his eyes. "Tch, Truth."

"Who's your crush?" Kirishima smirked.

Katsuki went red. "NONE OF YOUR BUSINUESS SHITTY HAIR!"

the room was silent and Katsuki left muttering 'bye' before he shut the door. We all put a movie on and watched it in silence.

Why doesn't he want to say his crush?

Once the movie ended everyone went home and I was left alone. Dad hadn't come back yet so I went to my room. I got changed into my pjs and put my phone on charge, after that I brushed my teeth and went to bed.