Test 1 pt.1

Izuku's POV

"None of our attacks are landing," I heard one of the guys say.

"I guess we shouldn't be surprised U.A won't go down without a fight," Shindo replied.

"Maybe not, but we have a plan," the blue dude replied.

He seemed to have made a few of the balls really hard. He threw them to another person. "All done!"

"I'll take it from here, just try not to be jealous when I end up finishing ahead of the rest of our class. But I'm sure you won't mind since I'll be reducing enemy numbers with this elegant attack. Target lock on!" The person said.

He threw the balls to the ground and they went under. They still seemed to be travelling towards us.

"Where are they gonna pop out?" I asked.

"Get back I'll handle this!" Jiro replied.

She used her earphone jacks and plugged them into the gadgets on her hands.

"Sound amplifications, amplifier Jack; heartbeat distortion!" She yelled.

Her quirk sent sound waves through the ground tearing it and breaking it apart.

"She's breaking the ground apart! It won't help!" The boy who threw the balls yelled.

The balls were heading straight for Mineta.

"They're coming straight for me!" He yelled in a panic.

"Maximum strength! Protect this perv, acid veil!" Mina yelled using her acid to melt the balls.

"Huh? Wow thanks, that's such a great move!" Mineta thanked her.

"That's my defensive special that created a melting wall," Mina replied smiling.

That's pretty handy!

"Black abyss," Tokoyami said.

"Cooler name! And easier to say!" I muttered.

"Now dark shadow! Piercing twilight claws!" He yelled.

He went for a wearing a blue suit. Before he could hit her she morphed into her body!? She popped her head out and sighed in relief, she the proceeded to take her body out of herself.

"Interesting, this isn't the class A from the sports festival. It's obvious their training is making them better fighters." I heard Shindo say.

"Uhhh looks like all the students are still in the stalemate, not a single ones passed yet. Oh and don't worry students, I'll keep you updated with an announcement with every time a few students make it into the next round." The tired guy from before announced.

What's our strategy? Everyone will be focused on protecting their targets, their weak points. It's going to be basically impossible to hit them by chance. We'll have to aim well and break through their defences. Even if we don't know their powers.

—————————————————————————————————————————————

"Maybe not but we have a plan"

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Everyone's holding back right now, watching for their opponents blind spots and how they use their quirks. But at any moment the real fight will begin.

"Alright," Shindo muttered.

I stared at everyone watching, waiting for their next move.

"OUT OF THE WAY! Their defence is too strong right now, I'll fix that." Shindo said to his classmates.

"Huh?" Uraraka asked shocked.

"MAXIMUM FORCE! TREMORING EARTH!" He yelled.

We all gasped as the ground beneath us broke and began to shake.

"Ahhh!" I cried out.

"Not good! Everybody run!" Iida yelled.

"What the heck is this?" Mina asked surprised.

I stood back and lost my footing. "Ahhh!" I cried out.

"Deku!" I heard Uraraka yell.

Todoroki's POV

I was walking when I felt the ground move.

"Tremors? An earthquake? No, probably someone's quirk," I muttered to myself.

The guy on the speaker yawned. "Come on, there should be at least one or two who passed right now. Stop biting your time and get this over with."

A little while passed and still no one.

"Huh! It's about time somebody perked up and passed. AHHHHH! WHAT!? THERE WERE 120 PEOPLE TAKEN DOWN! A SINGLE PERSON MANAGED TO DO THAT IN JUST ONE ATTACK!? That actually surprised me so much that I'm awake, I assume a lot of people will be passing from now on. Everyone let's get this out of the way so I can take a break! Good? Good," the announcer yelled.

Only one attack? Could it be the guy from Shiketsu?

Izuku's POV

I got up from the ground and held my head. It hurt a little after my fall.

What a quirk, although it seems like it would be hard to use in a city.

I looked up and gasped. No, no, we've been split up. Is this what Shiketubutsu was planning the whole time? I've gotta find everyone or at least somebody soon. If I'm alone I'm done for, the other schools have had so much more time to work together to learn to make decisions in battle. We're behind by a whole years worth of training, even with everything we've experienced.

—————————————————————————————————————————————

"Inasa Yoarashi is the same year as you are and received the tip scores for students admitted through recommendations, but for some unknown reason he turned down his acceptance to U.A. Went to Shiketsu." Mr Aizawa said

—————————————————————————————————————————————

"He had the top score for recommendations? Then he must be even better than Todoroki." I pointed out.

—————————————————————————————————————————————

"Today I'm going to do my best to learn from you, I really hope you don't mind" Shindo held out his hand to Kacchan.

—————————————————————————————————————————————

"MAXIMUM FORCE! TREMORING EARTH!" Shindo yelled.

I clenched my fist in determination.

These are strong students from all over the country, I don't know why but I'm actually getting pretty excited about this!

My eyes widened as I saw a girl flip over me. I looked at the target, thats now lit, on my shoulder. P

What? This girl came out of nowhere!

I turned around and saw her land swiftly on the ground.

"Tag your it, not smart staring off into space. But what's really weird is that you're in trouble and still smiling," she smirked.

I've seen her, she's from Shiketsu high school.

"Hahah you couldn't be cooler," she smiled standing up straight.

I stared at her as sweat fell down the side of my face.

Ochaco's POV

Wow That was super intense, someone could've even died in that attack. If I call out to the others I'll just become a target for the rest of the schools. My classmates shouldn't be too far away though. I need to find them! Otherwise I'll have to fight by myself. In moments like this you have to be calm and careful, it's time for sneak Uravity.