Hero Names

Y/N's POV

I woke up and went downstairs to get breakfast. Two days had passed since school and we were going back today. There was a note on the counter. I grabbed it and read it.

Y/N i had a meeting to attend to today. Feel free to take the train to school. Love you!

~Dad

I sighed. "Couldn't you have told me first?"

I ate my breakfast and went back to my room. I checked the time and got ready for school. After I got dressed and got everything ready for school I left. I walked to the train station and boarded the train.

"Hey, hey you," someone whispered. "Your Y/N Yagi right?"

I turned to face them and soon everyone was trying to talk to me.

"I was rooting for you!" The man smiled.

"You will certainly become a great pro hero!" A girl smiled.

I smiled in return. "Oh uhhh thanks!"

Soon I reached my stop. I got off the train and I saw Izuku.

"Hey Izuku!" I smiled and waved.

He saw me and ran up to me. "Hey Y/N!"

We walked the rest of the way to school together when it started to rain. I grabbed my umbrella and Izuku grabbed his too. We were almost at school when we heard Tenya.

"Good morning Midoriya and Y/N!" He yelled running up to us.

"Woah Iida! You really went out with the rain gear!" Izuku explained.

"Why on earth are you walking so slowly? We'll be late!" He yelled running past us.

"Late!? But there's will 5 minutes until the first bell!" I said following behind him.

"U.A students should always arrive 10 minutes early!" Tenya explained.

I chuckled a bit and we finally got inside. When we did we shook our umbrellas and put everything in out lockers.

"So Iida Umm," Izuku started.

"If it's about my brother don't be concerned. I'm sorry if I made you worry, everything will be fine." He smiled softly.

Tenya walked away leaving Izuku and I alone. I put my umbrella away and looked at Izuku.

"You don't think he's lying do you?"

"I'm not sure, I hope everything will be fine though," He replied putting his umbrella away.

We got to class and sat down ready for the day to begin.

"It's so weird that people recognise us from T.V! Everyone wanted to talk to me on the way here!" Mina chuckled.

"Ya me too!" Kirishima smiled.

"People on the street were staring at me. It was kind of embarrassing," Hagakure said.

"Sure but isn't that pretty normal for you?" Ojiro asked.

"You won't believe what a bunch of elementary school brats yelled at me," Sero said.

"Nice try?" I asked.

"Nawwwww!" He complained.

I chuckled and went to Katsuki who seemed either bored or annoyed, maybe even tired. He smiled and so did I. I was about to talk to him when Mr. Aizawa walked it. We all rushed to our seats.

"Morning," He said in a bored tone.

"Good morning Mr. Aizawa," we all replied like robots.

"Ribit, Mr. Aizawa you don't have bandages anymore. That's good news," Tsu pointed out.