Kidnapped

Y/N's POV

Shoji told us what happened. Tokoyami lost control of Dark shadow. Is that why he was saying Revelry in the dark a lot?

"If we wanna get through here, we'll have to face dark shadow first." Shoji said.

I looked into the distance and saw Tokoyami struggling with dark shadow.

"Stay away...from me! You'll die!" He struggled to say.

"Tokoyami no!" Izuku yelled.

"How did he get this way?"I asked.

"Keep it down, after Mandalay told us what was happening and we shouldn't engage, we were both on high alert. Still one of the villains got the drop on us. I hid in the bushes and tried to cover Tokoyami, even though one of my arms was cut off." Shoji explained.

I gasped. "R-really?"

"It looks bad but it's not like it's lost forever, my dupli-arms are capable of making duplicates of duplicates. One of those was cut off. Thing is, he couldn't stand seeing me injured like that, the quirk he had been suppressing began to rage and take over." Shoji explained.

"The darker it is, the less control Tokoyami has over it. I had no idea his quirk could explode like this," Izuku said.

"It's probably fuelled by his righteous indignation and regret, he's trying to hold it back, but they made it wilder." Shoji stepped back and broke a twig.

Dark shadow lunged at us but we jumped out the way. I wasn't paying attention to what Izuku and Shoji were talking about but their talking attracted dark shadow. We jumped and ran out the way again. For some reason they started running in the open. I think it was Izuku's plan, I didn't listen to it but I ran with them.

"There I see ice! They're fighting!" Izuku yelled.

I'm coming Kacchan!

"Bakugo! Todoroki! One of you give us some light!" Shoji shouted.

Dark shadow was destroying everything behind up as he chased us. There was a huge villain in the air. He was being kept up by his teeth? He tried attacking us dark shadow attacked him and held him down.

"Kacchan!" Izuku and I shouted.

"Shoji, Midoriya and Y/N, and is that Tokoyami?" Todoroki said.

"We need some light now! He's out of control!" Shoji shouted.

"He's attacking blindly ill use my fire," Todoroki out an unconscious boy down.

"Not so fast," Katsuki said, he looked as dark shadow attacked the teeth dude. "Now finish him."

Katsuki and Todoroki used their quirks to put dark shadow at bay. Tokoyami fell to the ground and caught his breath.

"And once again I'm a terrible match up for you bird boy," Katsuki said.

"Thanks, you saved me." Tokoyami said.

"We could barely defend against that guy, but you beat him instantly." Todoroki looked to The now unconscious teeth villain.

"My friend, are you okay? You did what we needed you to," Shoji asked.

"Shoji, I apologise. You too Midoriya and Y/N, I'm still far too immature. Anger consumed me and I let my quirk take over. The influence of the darkness combined with my fury stirred dark shadow into a frenzy. Until, it go so strong that I couldnt contain it and I ended up hurting Shoji," Tokoyami said sounding like he was about to cry.

"We'll deal with that later, that's what you'd say if our roles were reversed." Shoji chuckled.

"Okay, I don't know if you heard Mandalay's message, but I found out the villains were after Kacchan and Y/N." Izuku started.

I walked over to Katsuki and gave him a hug. He hugged back and looked back at the group confused as hell.

"Bakugo and Y/N? Are they trying to kill them?" Tokoyami asked.

"I'm not sure, but I think we should get to camp. It's the safest place now as long as Mr. Aizawa and Vlad King have regrouped there." Izuku replied.

"I understand, so our mission is to get Y/N and Bakugo back to safety by serving as their protectors." Tokoyami replied,

"It's possible the pussy cats are still fighting in the clearing, going that way would draw the attention of the villains plus it's longer. We should cut straight across," Izuku said.

They realise we are here too right?

"We don't know how many enemies there are, we might come across some by chance." Tokoyami pointed out.

"We can use Shoji's search ability and Todoroki's freezing power and if Tokoyami's okay with it we can always use dark shadow now that we can control him." Izuku suggested.

"Honestly with a group like this we could even go up against All Might," Izuku stated.

"Except the fact your all broken," I pointed out.

"I'd be fine by myself!" Katsuki yelled.

"We'll surround you as you walk," Todoroki looked to Katsuki.

"I DONG NEED ANY OF YOUR PROTECTION DAMN IT!" Katsuki shouted.

"Let's go," Shoji said as they started walking.

"DONT IGNORE ME!" Katsuki yelled.

"Just make sure you keep up," Todoroki said unamused.

"DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" Katsuki said walking with the rest of the group.

As we were running we saw Ochaco and Tsu with another villain.

"Uraraka!" Shoji said.

"Quickly guys! Help us!" Tsu yelled.

The villain punched Ochaco off of her and began to run.

"Stop!" Ochaco yelled.

"There's too many people here and I don't feel like being killed tonight. Toodles," she muttered.

"Get her!" Ochaco yelled.

"Who was that girl just now?" Todoroki asked.

"One of the villains, she was crazy!" Tsu replied.

"Uraraka you're hurt!" Izuku said.

Before Ochaco could respond I felt weird and it all went black.

Just as quick as everything went black I regained my sight again. I felt a hand go around my neck and I realised I had been caught. We were in a different area now.

"Check mate," A deep voice said as he pulled me into a portal.

"Kacchan! Y/N!" Izuku yelled running me.

I widened my eyes and saw Katsuki in the corner of my eye. They got him too...

"KACCHAN!!! Y/N!!!" Izuku screamed.

"Stay back, Deku." Katsuki said quickly.

Soon enough we were pulled completely into the portal and taken to a new place. They locked us up and kept us under tight supervision so we didn't try anything stupid.