Internships

Y/N's POV

"Now that everyone has decided on their hero names we can go back to talking about your upcoming internships that last for 1 week. As for who'll you'll be working with, this if you who are on the board will be choosing from your offers, everyone else will have a different list. You have a lot to think about, there are around 48 agencies across the country who've agreed to take on interns from your class. Each agency has a different specialty that it's hero's focus on, keep that in mind." Mr. Aizawa informed everyone.

"Imagine that you were Thirteen, you would want to focus on a place that focuses on rescuing people and not fighting villains. Understand?" Midnight explained.

"Think carefully before you decide," Mr. Aizawa warned.

"Yes Sir!" Everyone replied.

The bell went signalling lunchtime.

"Turn in your choices before the weekend," Mr Aizawa said as he walked out.

"We've only got two days!?" Sero asked confused.

"Yeah, so you should start now. You're dismissed," Mr. Aizawa replied.

I read through my choices when one name caught my attention.

Endeavor Hero Agency

I read through the others but Endeavors stood out the most. I walked over to Todoroki.

"Hey did your dad send you an offer?" I asked.

He nodded. "Yes."

"Oh, he sent me one too." I replied.

He looked at me confused. "Really? Even after what he spoke to you about at the festival and who your father is?"

I nodded. "Yeah surprised me too. I'm thinking of going there though, he could help me get a handle of his Hell Flame quirk."

It was finally the end of the day and I walked out of class. I saw Katsuki and smiled. He saw me and walked over giving me a hug.

"You picked an agency yet?" He asked.

"Yeah, have you?" I replied.

He nodded. "Yeah, so where you going?"

"Endeavors agency," I replied.

"R-really? Even after what happened?" He asked shocked.

I smiled. "Yep, so where are you going?"

"Best Jeanest's agency," he replied.

"Wait really? But he's like all strict and rule following and your-your Kacchan," I replied.

"Are you insulting me!?" He asked getting irritated.

"What? No! I was just implying that your the polar opposite to Best Jeanest," I replied.

"That's true but he's a really good pro." He replied.

I kissed him and we walked to the train station. Sadly we had to part ways so we said our goodbyes there. I got home and did the usual of training, eating, texting, watching tv, more eating and finally sleeping. Unless I had homework. I went to bed and slowly drifted off to sleep.

Time skip brought to you by your boyfriend Katsuki Bakugo <3

"Everyone has their costumes right? Remember you don't have permission to wear them out in public yet, and don't lose them or anything." Mr. Aizawa informed us.

"Gotcha!" Mina shouted.

"Speak properly, it's yes sir Ashido." Mr. Aizawa replied.

"Yes Sir," Mina said as if her happiness got deflated.

"Make sure you mind your manners with the other hero's during your internships. Now get to it," Mr. Aizawa said.

"Yes Sir!" The class replied.

I saw Todoroki and walked to him. Katsuki gave me a hug before he left and went his way.

"Let's go together," I smiled.

"Considering we choose the same Hero I suppose we should go together," He replied.

We walked to the train that we had to take to go to his fathers agency. We stepped on the train and practically ignored people who recognised us.

"Hey, Todoroki?" I looked to him.

"Yes?" He replied.

"Despite everything that happened with your father before can we start fresh and be friends?" I asked.

He smiled slightly. "Yes, I would like that."

I smiled. "Okay cool!"

We gave each other our numbers and we talked about random things. He told me new techniques about using his ice quirk to help me in the future. I thanked him and we finally got to the stop. We got off the train and walked the rest of the way, it wasn't too far, but it was still a decent while away. Probably about 20 Minutes, maybe 25.

We soon reached it and entered. We were taken to Endeavors office by one of the employees.

"I've been waiting for you Shoto," he said. "You're finally ready to follow down the path of the mighty."

"I have no intention in becoming what you've created. Only I can decide my future," Todoroki replied.

"Heh. Is that so? You should go get ready, we're going out." He smiled.

"Where to?" Todoroki asked.

"It's time I show you what it means to be a hero," he replied.

"Oh and Y/N I'm surprised to choose to intern here. I hope you won't stand in my sons way," He looked at me sternly.

I smiled awkwardly before Todoroki and I were allowed to go. We got into our hero costumes and met with Endeavor. We went out and did a patrol we stopped some thief's from stealing a 47" flat screen tv, they were arrested and we didn't do much after that. We went back and went to bed.

I wonder what everyone else is doing.

I stared at the roof. Todoroki slept in another room while I slept in this one.

I hope Kacchan is having a better time than I am.

I smiled at the thought of him before my phone buzzed.

Katsuki: Hey bby

Y/N: OMG you called me bby! I'm blushing >///<

Katsuki: Yeah, Yeah. Whatever.

Y/N: Anyway you texted me when I was about to go to sleep lol

Katsuki: Oh sorry, I couldn't sleep. Have a good night. Miss you already xx

Y/N: Have a good night too. I miss you more xx

Katsuki: I miss you most

Y/N: I'm gonna leave now before this becomes an argument. Love you!

Katsuki: Tch Whatever...love you too

I smiled and put my phone away before drifting off to sleep.