Event 3: the tournament Pt.1

Y/N's POV

I grabbed Denki's and Mineta's ears and knocked their head together as they blushed at the other girls in my class. I'm glad I refused to dress up but I feel sorry for the others.

"Ow what was that for?" Mineta asked.

"YOU FUCKIN PERVERTED GRAPE YOU TRICKED THEM, SERIOUSLY HOW LOW CAN YOU ACTUALLY GO!" I screamed at him.

"What?! You tricked us!? I'm not going to let this go!!!" Yaoyorozu screamed.

Time skip brought to you by the perverted grape Mineta

"Come closer and draw your lots to see who you're up against. I'll start with the winning team," Midnight announced.

"I'm sorry but I'm withdrawing," Ojiro said.

"What but this is a rare chance for you to get scouted," Tenya said.

"It just wouldn't be right, I barely remember anything from the cavalry battle until the very end of it. I think it was that guys quirk," Ojiro sighed.

Wasn't he with Shinsou? What's his quirk?

"I know this is a great opportunity, I wish I could take advantage of it but my conscience won't let me," Ojiro clenched his fist.

"Just think about this," Izuku looked at him.

"I have okay!" Ojiro said impatiently.

Everyone was shocked.

"Everyone gave their all in round 2 but I was just someone's puppet. No way, I don't wanna advance if I don't wanna advance if don't even know how I got here, it wouldn't be fair." Ojiro said.

Both Ojiro and someone else withdrew for the exact same reason.

"This sort of talk is incredibly naive my boys! That turns me on! Shota, Ojiro you're withdrawn!" Midnight yelled.

Did she say it turns her on?

"Now let's see, we'll have to move up two students from the 5th play cavalry team so we have enough contestants." Midnight said.

They eventually choose from the other team, the team that kept fighting. Team Tetsutetsu. In the end Tetsutetsu and the girl with green vine hair, I forgot her name, were the replacements.

I was teamed with Mina. Before we were doing the final round we were doing a scavenger hunt. I grabbed a card and I said 'cap'.

"Anyone got a cap I can borrow?" I called out to the crowd.

"Hey it's All Mights daughter!" Someone yelled.

"Here have mine!" A few people called out.

"Uhh just one thanks," I said nervously.

Someone threw me a cap, it was blue and red. I smiled and thanked them.

Time skip brought to you by a lot of side games (I mean a lot)

Izuku was up first and he was going against Shinsou from general studies. I sat in the stands with the rest of our class.

"Well, well let's cut to the good stuff I can't wait for these finals any longer!" Present Mic shouted as the crowd cheered.

"Welcome our first fighter! It's Izuku Midoriya from the Hero course, versus, Hitoshi Shinsou from general studies! The rules are simple immobilise your opponent or knock them out the ring!" Present Mic continued.

"I'll stop anyone who tries to get too rough," Cementoss said as he sat in his chair.

Izuku ran to Shinsou and shouted something. All of a sudden he stopped right in his tracks.

"What's he doing?" I asked.

"Argh I warned him not to say anything!" Ojiro shouted.

"He has a mind controlling quirk doesn't he?" I asked.

I've heard of these before but I haven't seen them in person. They can be really dangerous and are stereotyped as a villains quirk. Personally I find that rubbish no quirk is a villain quirk unless the user chooses to be a villain.

Shinsou said some things to Izuku and he started to turn around. He began to walk to the edge of the ring!

"Eh? What?! Midoriya's obeying him!" Present Mic announced in dismay.

"Oh no Deku what are you doing?" Ochaco asked.

"He can't walk out of the ring! He'll lose the match if he does!" Tenya yelled.

Just as he was about to step out of the ring he flicked his fingers. I looked careful and noticed something.

"He broke his fingers," I muttered.

Izuku ran to Shinsou and began pushing him to the edge of the ring. Shinsou punched him in the face but Izuku kept going. Shinsou punched Izukus broken fingers causing him to wince in pain. Shinsou used this to his advantage and moved out the way before pushing Izuku to the edge of the ring behind him. He almost succeeded but Izuku grabbed his collar and arm and threw him over him landing Shinsou out the ring.

"Shinsou is out of bounds Midoriya advances to the next match!" Midnight announced.

The crowd went wild and cheered Izuku on. They left the arena and pros were talking about Shinsou. In a good way too. It's Todoroki and Sero next. Let's just say the match was over before it began basically. Todoroki froze Sero in a huge wall of ice and won. Everyone was silent and in shock with how large the attack was.

"Nice try!" One of the pro's shouted.

"NICE TRY!" The crowd yelled.

I smiled softly. Sero did try his best I Hope hero's notice his talent.

It was now Denki and a girl from class 1-B, Shiozaki. Denki used his electricity and Shiozaki blocked the attack. She then immobilised him using her vines. Her hair is actually vines and that's pretty cool.

Her quirk must be vines

"Man she's good," Jiro said.

"Guess he was right, that match really was over in just 2 seconds. I wonder if his real quirk is the ability to tell the future, hey wasn't class 1-A supposed to be so much better than us? Haha haha" Monoma laughed.

He fell and a red head looked at us. "Sorry about him."

I hate that guy

Izuku started to mutter and mutter. I noticed Katsuki getting annoyed.

"Maybe you should take a sec to relax," Ochaco smiled.

"Oh sorry!" Izuku covered his mouth.

It was time for Tenya and Hatsume to battle. Tenya for some odd reason was wearing support gear, he talked to Midnight and she surprisingly allowed it.

That doesn't seem like something Hatsume would do. She wouldn't want it to be a 'fair fight'. What is she up to?

Time skip brought to you by Mei Hatsume

After 10 minutes Hatsume stepped out of bounds ending the match.

She literally made that a huge commercial for her items

I better go for my match now. I walked to the waiting room and saw dad.

"Do your best out there okay?" He smiled softly.

I returned the smile. "I'll make you and mum proud."

He chuckled. "If only she could see you now."

I walked onto the arena determined to beat Mina.