Pool

Y/N's POV

The incident at the plaza yesterday was all over the news, Katsuki texted me and asked why I didn't tell him. I chuckled and replied with a simple sorry. I grabbed a suitcase and a few bags and began to pack for camp. I prefer to be ready early so I don't end up forgetting something.

"Y/N your friends are here!" Dad called in his hero form.

I ran downstairs and saw Mina and Tsu. They smiled and waved.

"Hey, we're inviting you to the pool!" Mina grinned.

"Thanks! Let me get some bathers, or are we going in our school swim uniform?" I asked.

"The rest of us girls are going in our school swim suits because of Mineta but he won't try anything on you. I don't think, anyway it's your choice," Tsu replied.

"Alright, lemme get dressed okay?" I replied smiling.

I grabbed my school swim suit and I grabbed a bag and put snacks, towels and some pool stuff in it. I also grabbed sunscreen incase it was really hot today.

"Alright I'm ready!" I smiled as I ran downstairs with my phone in hand.

We made our way to to the pool and saw some of the boys there already.

"There you are slow pokes!" Tenya said as Kaminari and Mineta ran out the boys changing rooms.

"What the heck are you guys doing here?" Mineta asked the boys.

"Since we're doing endurance training at the pool, I messaged everyone to see if they wanted to come to the pool with us." Izuku replied.

"You did what?" Kaminari asked.

Mineta whispered something to Kaminari and they began to look towards us girls.

Are they for real?

When they saw us they look disappointed. I think they expected us girls to be in bikinis or something like that. I was stretching with the other girls, they jumped in the pool and I dived in. I swam to the top and looked around. The boys were doing endurance training. I chuckled and continued on our game of volleyball.

"Got it!" I yelled as I hit the ball.

"Imma take a small break girls," I said.

"Alright!" Mina smiled hitting the ball to Jiro.

I sat on the side of the pool and had my legs in the water. Man I wish Kacchan were here...

"I'll work even harder from now on!" Izuku smiled.

"You'd better!" I heard a familiar voice call out.

I smiled and looked to my angry Pomeranian boyfriend.

"The next time I beat you I want you to be at your strongest you damn nerd!" He glared at Izuku.

"Kacchan!?" Izuku said shocked and a bit frightened.

"Hey I got your message! Sorry I'm late! Took a while to convince Bakugo to come out!" Kirishima stopped Katsuki from getting any closer to Izuku.

"So Deku! You wanna settle who's the best between us right now?! Huh?!" Katsuki yelled as explosions came from his hands.

"No that's not it," Izuku replied.

"Actually you know what, we could make this training a contest," Tenya suggested.

Izuku looked shocked.

"Hey everyone! I propose that we can see which of the boys can swim 50 meters the fastest! A friendly race!" Tenya yelled out.

"Yeah!" Kaminari smiled.

"That's sounds fun!" Sero replied.

"Iida, why don't you let us help you out!" Yaoyorozu smiled.

When did they get out the pool?

"Yes please," he replied smiling.

"And quirks, can we use them?" Ojiro asked.

"We're at school so there shouldn't be a problem with that, however you cannot cause damage to classmates or the building," Tenya replied.

"I'm gonna annihilate you Deku! And you too Icy-Hot! You bastard!" Katsuki frowned.

I got out the pool and sat with the others. Yaoyorozu blowed the whistle. Katsuki was up in the first round. He jumped and used his explosions to get to the finish line. He didn't even touch the water.

"HOW WAS THAT YOU SIDEKICKS!" Katsuki yelled.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!?" Sero yelled.

"YOU DIDNT EVEN TOUCH THE WATER!" Kirishima yelled.

"ITS CALLED FREE-STYLE SWIMMING!" Katsuki yelled back.

I chuckled and soon everyone else finished. He came over and sat with me. Todoroki won the next match. Izuku won the final match. I cheered for him and Katsuki looked at me shocked.

"Why are you cheering for that damn nerd?" He asked.

"That 'damn nerd' is one of my best friends," I poked my tongue out at him.

"Tch," he replied.

We decided on taking a small break before the final race. Everyone went off in their own little groups and I was left alone with Katsuki.

"Just gonna say this but you're cute in that swim suit," he whispered.

I blushed. "Just gonna say this but your ripped."

He chuckled. "I know."

He hugged me from behind and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Awww I never knew Bakugo had a soft spot!" Mina yelled.

"OI SHUT YOUR MOUTH RACCOON EYES!" He yelled.

"HEY DONT BE SO RUDE!" I yelled lightly smacking Katsuki's head.

He glared at me. "Tch Whatever."

I chuckled at his behaviour and it was time for the final race.

"Now on your Marks! Get set!" Tenya blew the whistle.

They all jumped but fell into the water. Everyone was super confused.

""It's 5pm, your authorised pool time is officially over. Hurry up and go home," Mr. Aizawa informed us.

"Please just one last race?" I asked.

He glared at us all. "Are you questioning me?"

"Not at all Mr. Aizawa," we all said in sync.

We all packed up and got changed. I got changed into a ripped pair of jeans and a crop top.

"Damn it! I can't believe he stopped the race like that!" Katsuki kicked a rock in frustration.

"Yeah I know how you feel, but cool your blasters man, those two aren't just your opponents. They're our friends too," Kirishima replied.

"Shut up! I don't care if they're our classmates or not, I won't let them get ahead of me. Isn't that what it means to be number 1? To be the best I'll have to be stronger than all Might. It's only a matter of time," He said.

"I recon you'll be one of the best pros out there!" I smiled at him.

"Of course I will be!" He smirked at me.

"You might even get better than me, you still gotta beat me though." I chuckled.

"Tch yeah I know, but you're an exception being my girlfriend and all," he replied.

I hugged him and smiled. "Good, Bye Guys! Have a good nigh!"

I ran down my street and to my house. I ran inside and to my room, I need to finish packing! I finished packing after a while, about 4 hours. I was really tired after packin and making sure I had everything. I put my phone on charge and flopped onto my bed exhausted.