Shopping

Y/N's POV

I woke up and raced to school. I slept through my alarm and I didn't wanna be late. As soon as I ran into class I noticed a group being all depressed n shit.

They never passed?

I didn't really pay attention so I didn't know who passed and who didn't.

"Everyone, *hic* I'm looking forward to hearing *hic* all your stories of *hic* how fun camp was," Mina said crying.

"Maybe they'll end up letting you'll go!" Izuku said.

"I don't think it's right to say you can't go. Maybe you'll get more work," I suggested.

"Stop guys, by saying that ou loud you're just jinxing them," Sero sighed.

""He said whoever failed camps would have to skip training camp and live in summer school hell, we didn't pass the practical so we're doomed! Don you get it Y/NAND Midoriya?!" Kaminari yelled before sticking his fingers in our eyes.

I cried out in pain and so did Izuku. Fuck! This hurts! What the fuck Kaminari!

"Ease up Kaminari! I'm not sure I'll get to go either, our team only passed thanks to Mineta." Sero said.

Kaminari let us go and tears filled my eyes. They rolled down my cheeks and I heard Katsuki walk into class.

"You okay?" He asked putting hands on my shoulder.

"Kaminari god damn picked my fucking eyes, same with Izuku's eyes." I replied rubbing my eyes.

Katsuki growled at Kaminari and hugged me. I smiled and we heard Mr. Aizawa coming.

"Once the bell rings you should all be in your seats!" He said.

We were all seated and he went to the front of the class. "Morning, unfortunately there were a few of you who didn't pass the final exams. So when it comes to the training camp in the woods, everyone is going!"

"I CALLED YOU GUYS!" I shouted to Kaminari.

"We really get to go to camp?" Kirishima asked.

"Seriously!?" Mina said tears filled her eyes.

"Yeah, the good news is that no one bombed the written exam, 5 failed the practical badly, two teams of course and then Sero failed too." Mr. Aizawa announced.

"Gah! Crap I knew it! Mineta made it to the gate but I did near enough to pass!" He said disappointed.

"Allow me to explain, for the practical battles the teachers made a way for the students to win. Otherwise you never would've stood a chance. We were interested in observing how you worked together and approached the task at hand." Mr. Aizawa explained.

"But didn't you say that the teachers wouldn't be holding back?" Ojiro asked.

"That was just to get you in edge, besides the training camp will focus on you guys getting stronger. Those who failed need those lessons the most, we were never going to separate you. That was just a logical deception we use," Mr. Aizawa smirked.

"MR. AIZAWA THIS IS THE SECOND TIME YOUVE LIED TO US! ARENT YOU AFRAID WE'LL LOSE FAITH IN YOU!?" Tenya yelled.

"Uhh a little blunt there Tenya," Ochaco said.

"That's a good point I'll consider it. But I wasn't lying to you about everything, failure is failure. We've prepared extra lessons for the 5 of you, frankly they'd be far tougher than what you'd face at summer school." Mr. Aizawa said.

School had finally ended and I walked up to Katsuki.

"Guys since we're off tomorrow and we've finally finished exams I have the best idea! Why doesn't class 1-A go shopping together?!" Hagakure suggested.

"Hey Yeah! We've never hung out as a class before!" Kaminari grinned.

"Bakugo see you there right?" Kirishima asked.

"I can't think of anything more annoying," he replied.

I smiled. "I'm going, unlike Kacchan."

"Will you come Todoroki?" Izuku asked.

"I visit my mum on days off," he replied.

"You party poopers! Don't you ever get tired of being so serious!?" Mineta yelled.

Time skip because literally nothing happened XD

I got into my usual outfit and went to the shopping plaza.

"Woah aren't those U.A students!?" Someone pointed out.

"1-A!" His friend smiled

"I saw them on T.V!" Their other friend pointed to us.

"The sports festival was so good!" The three guys yelled.

"Aha I can't believe they still remember that," Ochaco said nervously.

"I wanna track down a new duffel bag to bring to training," Jiro smiled.

"Let's see,now where can I get a lock picking kit and a drill?" Mineta said to himself.

I rolled my eyes. "Gosh Mineta you are such a perv, maybe if you stopped being one you might actually get someone to like you."

We all decided to meet back here at around three and we all went off in our own directions. I went straight to the music store and grabbed a guitar.

I need a new one my old one is a bit out dated.

The guitar I grabbed was F/C and an acoustic. I had an electric one at home. I grabbed a few new guitar pics and a new bag for it. I paid for it and walked out the store. I was looking around when I saw a shirt, it had my favourite band on it. I grabbed it and paid for it.

"Now time to get new bathing suits," I muttered to myself.

I walked past a group of teenage boys and I heard them cat call me. I ignored it hoping they would get the idea.

"Hey cutie," one smirked.

I looked up. "You talking to me?"

He nodded. "Yep, who else here is cute?"

I chuckled at his stupidity. "You réalisé you're cat calling the daughter of All Might, not to mention the one who won the U.A festival and the girlfriend of Katsuki Bakugo."

"Thing is I don't see your boyfriend, he doesn't need to know." He smirked.

I smirked because he hadn't noticed my phone. "By he does need to know, I love him and would never betray him."

"You don't need to tell him though," he replied.

"Yes I do, he deserve to know about this unwanted conversation with whatever you call your sorry ass." I replied.

I stopped the video and walked away.

Y/N: Guess what.

Katsuki: What?

Y/N: *video*

Katsuki: WHO THE FUCK DOES HE THINK HE IS, HE CANT GO AROUND TRYNA ACT ALL THAT AND TRY STEAL MY BBY GIRL!!!

Y/N: Don't worry bby I would never leave you, I love you 😘

Katsuki: Love you too bby 😘

I smiled and put my phone away. I looked around and found really spicy food. I bought some for Katsuki and got him a black shirt with a skull on it. I met up with the group early because Shigaraki was there. We had to speak to the cops and were then told to go home. I texted Katsuki and told him I'd be over in about 20 Minutes. I got changed and ran to his house with his gifts in a bag. I knocked on his door and he greeted me.

"Any more trouble with whatever he calls his sorry ass?" He smirked.

"Nope, also I got you something." I smiled.

I handed him the bag and he smiled. "Thanks, you're the best."

He gave me a big hug and led me inside. I sat on his bed and he turned the T.V on, he went into his bathroom and put the new shirt on. He walked out and sat with me cuddling as we watched a movie together.