Random day...

Y/N's POV

"Is what we heard about the U.S.J attack true?" Some news reporter asked.

I rolled my eyes. "What would that be?"

"That you are secretly All Mights daughter! Is that true???" She asked.

How the fuck did she hear that!?

I sighed. "Look I don't have time for all this, just leave me alone."

"But you never answered the question!" She mentioned.

I rolled my eyes and scoffed. I didn't respond, I only teleported away to class. I walked into class and everyone looked at me. I ignored all the stares and sat in my seat.

"Did you see the news?" Denki asked.

I shook my head. "Nah."

He handed me his phone and I saw my face. I internally groaned as I read the head title.

'Is she really All Mights secret daughter?'

"H-how?" I asked.

Denki shrugged his shoulders and everyone went to sit down. I noticed Katsuki looking at me again but I didn't mind anymore. I'm pretty sure I'm his secret crush. Mr Aizawa started to talk once the class finally shut up.

"Students the fight isn't over yet," he announced.

"WHAT?!" The class shouted in unison.

"In a few weeks UA high will be holding the sports carnival," he continued.

"Gee thanks Mr Aizawa, you made us think it was bad!" Denki shouted.

I raised my hand slightly. "Are you sure we should hope the sports festival considering what just happened?"

He nodded. "It has been discussed a lot and we came to the conclusion of having higher security and having pro hero's act as security."

We all nodded and Mr Aizawa continued to talk about the sports carnival. Soon enough it was break time and before we could leave people were at the door.

"Ummm what's going on?" I asked.

"They're here to sus out the competition," Katsuki replied.

"So you all are the ones who faced the villains at the U.S.J attack yesterday?" A boy with purple hair and bags under his eyes said.

"And?" Katsuki asked annoyed at the crowd.

"Is it true on what the press has been saying?" A girl asked me.

"Uhhhh," I began.

"Are you really All Mights daughter!?" More people swarmed me.

I teleported just behind the crowd and everyone gasped.

Guess they didn't expect that.

Some people kept asking me questions and my class gasped and Tenya yelled at Katsuki. He obviously said something rude to the crowd and the purple hair boy, I think his name was Shinsou. The small crowd around me started to swarm me even more and I ran. Sadly they all started running after me too.

I turned down a corner and was pulled into a room.

"Huh? Where did she go?" Someone asked.

"She probably teleported," someone sighed.

Soon the crowd all left and I turned around to see Katsuki. I realised that he was holding on to me tightly and I felt myself blush.

"T-Thanks Kacchan," I smiled.