The girls rooms

Y/N's POV

First it was Jiro's room. "It's kinda embarrassing."

"Woah! You've got so many instruments!" Kaminari shouted.

"It's because Jiro's totally punk rock!" Hagakure replied.

"Can you play all these?" Ochaco asked.

"Yeah at least a little," she replied.

"Jiro we seriously need to jam some time! You could teach me some instrument I don't know how to play!" I grinned.

"You're rooms girlier than this," Kaminari said to Aoyama.

"Cause I've got style," he grinned.

She used her earphone jack and stunned them with them. "We're done here."

"Next is me!" Hagakure jumped up.

He walked in and I looked around.

"What'd ya think?" She asked.

"Now this is girly, so pink," Kaminari chuckled.

Mineta walked over to her draws and began sniffing them? "Plus ultra."

"Get away from there Mineta you perv!" She shouted annoyed.

"We can do mine next!" Mina smiled.

We walked into her room.

"Ta da! Isn't it super cute?" She asked enthusiastically.

"Woah! I love the curtains! They are so awesome!" I looked at the pattern on her curtains.

The time it was Ochaco's room. "Yeah it's not very interesting I know."

Not many people were interested in her room.

Does she have so little because of her money situation at home?

"Next is Asui," Izuku said.

"Wait where is Tsu?" Sero asked.

"Oh she wasn't feeling too good so she's in her room," Ochaco replied.

"Well we shouldn't bother her, she can show us later when she's feeling better." Kaminari said.

Next it was my room. I hesitantly let everyone in and they all looked around in awe. In the far right corner of my room there was a bed, just big enough to fit two people and not take up too much room. The covers were my favourite colour F/C and my second favourite colour S/F/C. I had fluffy pillows on it that were different shades of F/C and a bedside table with a lamp on it. My curtains were black with grey lines going all across it.

I had a fluffy light grey round carpet in the center of my room and an egg chair in the far left corner, it had more fluffy pillows on it. I had my desk with a desktop that had a dual screen monitor on it (it has two screens). I also had a gaming lap top. In the right corner behind my bed I had my guitars and some extra things like some shoes.

I had a twisting book case next to my desk which was filled with all sorts of books. My walls were painted a light blue with dark oak wood boards on the wall next to my bed. Also on my walls were posters of music bands, games, and pro hero's. I had a flat screen T.V on the wall facing my bed with a small table in the middle of the room, kinda sitting a bit on the carpet. On the coffee table was three candles, a book, some guitar picks and a V.R headset.

"Woah your room is so cool Y/N!" Mina smiled.

"Can we play some VR some time?" Sero, Kaminari and Kirishima asked together.

"Sure! Why else would I bring it? To play alone?" I chuckled.

"Yay!" Kaminari cheered.

I laughed and we went to Yaoyorozu's room. "The thing is, I maybe miss calculated a few things. My rooms a little more cramped than I intended. And maybe not as creative as some of yours."

"That bed is huge! You can't even walk in here!" Kaminari yelled.

"It's my furniture from home so I thought it'd fit. I had no idea how small these dorm rooms would end up being," she sighed.

We finally finished with the rooms and went down to vote.

"Alright everybody! Has everyone got their votes in? Remember you can't pick yourself guys!" Mina said.

Mina counted the votes and tallied them all up. I helped her of course because that's the nice thing to do.

"And without further ado, here are the result of the first best room competition! Minus Bakugo and Tsu with a total of 5 votes the overall winner of this totally awesome contest issss....Rikido Sato!" Mina explained.

"Huh?" He pointed to himself.

"By the way all the girls voted for you because that cake was delicious," Mina drooled.

"Hey! I voted for Shinsou! Yes the cake was the best I'd ever tasted but I voted on how the rooms looked!" I yelled.

"That's why!?" Sato shouted confused.

"You villain! Aspiring hero's shouldn't resort to bribery!" Kaminari and Mineta shouted.

"I didn't mean to what the heck?" He replied.

"Is it over can I sleep now?" Todoroki asked.

"Yes and since you had cake don't forget to brush your teeth!" Tenya replied.

"Thanks for sticking it out," Izuku smiled softly.

"Hey Todoroki Wait a minute, Deku and Iida, you too. Yaoyorozu Kirishima you have a sec? It's really important," Ochaco said.

They all walked out and people started to head off to bed.

"So you voted for me?" Shinsou asked.

"Huh? Oh yeah," I chuckled nervously.

"Why? My room wasn't anything special," he frowned.

I pouted. "Don't say that. I really like it, it's purple and has a lot about cats. I love cats! I found your room creative and cute," I chuckled nervously.

"Heh thanks. Well goodnight, I'll be heading to my room. You have a goodnight," he turned to walk away.

"You get some sleep to, Don't say otherwise. I know you don't sleep much those bags under your eyes says it all," I replied.

He chuckled. "I'll try Alright?"

I smiled. "Alright!"

I walked off and headed to my room. I walked in and sat on my bed grabbing out my phone. I had a text from dad.

Dad: How's my girl settling into the dorms?

Y/N: Good, we had a dorm competition just before. It was really cool!

Dad: Haha glad you like it! Well you should be getting some sleep now, don't wanna be tired for class.

Y/N: Alright, love you dad

Dad: Love you too, sweet dreams

I smiled as I put my phone on the bedside table and I got ready for bed. I jumped into my covers and turned the light out. My bed was super comfy and so were the pillows, I felt like I was in heaven.