Test 2 Pt.1

Y/N's POV

The announcer said that four more passed the test. Obviously meaning us.

"Woah this entire arena's going insane!" Kirishima said.

"Haha yeah!" I grinned.

"Uh-Hey look! Some of our classmates," Kaminari pointed to Izuku, Sero and Ochaco.

"Aww yeah! Class 1-A reprisent!" He yelled.

"You know it! Our class is amazing! WE DID IT!" Ochaco shouted.

Sero, Kaminari, Ochaco and Kirishima all danced together shouting, "CLASS 1-A! CLASS 1-A! CLASS 1-A! CLASS 1-A! CLASS 1-A!"

"So you passed to, how'd you manage that Deku?" Katsuki asked.

"Oh Kacchan, h-hey." Izuku sighed nervously.

"Guess I shouldn't be surprised with that quirk you got," Katsuki walked passed him.

I gasped in shock and walked up to Izuku. "You told him!?"

"And looks like you've made that borrowed power of your own," Katsuki added.

"Izuku why did you tell him?" I whispered to him.

"I didn't mean to say as much as I did," he muttered.

I sighed in defeat and walked up to Katsuki.

Time skip UwU

"Alright, for the 100 of you who passed the first test, please turn your attention to the screen," the announcer guy said.

I looked at the screen waiting for the guy to continue speaking. I stared at the screen in shock as it started blowing up and falling apart.

"There's only one more round to the exam. Your goal is simple, undertake rescue exercises and save the bystanders who are trapped in this disaster," the announcer said.

"D-did he say bystanders!?" I asked.

"Save the what now?" Kaminari and Mineta asked in sync.

"Bystanders, we learnt about them in class remember? There people at a disaster scene," Hagakure said presumably grinning.

"They're also simply referred to as innocent citizens on a street," Yaoyorozu added.

"Use this time to show us how you carry out a successful rescue procedures whilst you receive provisional licenses. Treat this as though it were the real thing," the announcer guy said.

I looked back to the screen and saw people, little kids and elderly too! It turns out that they were just actors, good ones at that too. Their jobs is to help train future hero's, pretty necessary if you think about it.

"Introducing the help us company. Also known as H.U.C," the announcer said.

"It's the kind of job you never think about," Tsu said.

"But a necessary one in our world since they support our hero training," Ojiro added.

"The H.U.C cast members have dressed up like injured victims and are located throughout the disaster sight. We'll be judging how well you keep them safe as you go about your mission, oh by the way, we'll be scoring you in a point system. If you have enough points by the time the exercise comes to an end, then you pass the exam. We'll start in 10 minutes take care of any necessary preparations now," the announcer continues.

"This sounds familiar," Tenya said.

"It's like Kamino Ward, I wonder if they based it off that," Izuku replied.