The date?

Y/N's POV

I woke up to my phone buzzing non stop.

Whyyyy? I just wanted to sleep!!!

I grabbed my phone and read Katsuki's name on the screen. I opened his texts.

Katsuki:   Oi! You awake yet?

Katsuki:   Text me when your up

Katsuki:   Seriously are you still asleep?

Katsuki:   WAKE UP ALREADY!

Y/N:   What's so important that you had to wake me up from my beauty rest?

Katsuki:   Remember the deal?

Y/N:   Ahhh the one where you would take me out if I won?

Katsuki:   Yep, you won so I'll pick you up at 3pm

Y/N:   But that's only in an hour and a half.

Katsuki:   Well you better hurry up and get ready.

Y/N:    Urghhh fineeeeee

Katsuki:   See you at 3

I smiled at my phone and put it down. I went to my wardrobe to pick an outfit. After a while of looking I found the one.

(PICK ONE OF THE TWO)

I put the outfit on my bed and grabbed a towel and went into my bathroom

I put the outfit on my bed and grabbed a towel and went into my bathroom. I turned the shower on and waited for the water to get to a perfect temperature of warm. You know so I wouldn't burn myself or freeze. I washed my hair and body and got out the shower. I wrapped the towel around me and went to get dressed.

"I hope he likes the outfit," I muttered.

I got dressed and went to dry my hair. Back in my bathroom. I used the hair dryer and soon brushed my now dry and soft hair. I grabbed my makeup and as I was about to put some on I got a text.

Katsuki:   Don't wear makeup, you're just as pretty without it.

I blushed and put my makeup away.