Before the exams

Y/N's POV

"Well it's almost time for summer vacation. Don't get too excited, you can't just relax an entire month," Mr. Aizawa said.

"Does that mean?" Denki asked.

"You'll be training, while you're camping in the woods," he replied.

"I knew it alright!" Most people in the class shouted.

"A big sleep over!" Mina cheered excitedly.

"Best!" Mineta shouted.

"Fireworks," Tsu said.

"Friends!" Mineta continued.

"And s'mores," Tenya added.

"Skinny dipping!" Mineta finished.

"We've been practicing in cities, so it will be very different conditions for us." Yaoyorozu said.

"No matter what the environment we must always remain vigilant," Tokoyami said.

So wise!

"Yes very wise," he looked down.

Did he read my thought???

"Hanging out with everyone all summer! I'm very excited!" Hagakure shouted.

"However, those of you who don't pass the final exam before the semester is over, will have summer school." Mr. Aizawa said.

"Everyone do your best!" Kirishima shouted to the class.

"This is so stupid," Katsuki muttered.

"All you girls better pass this thing!" Mineta shouted putting a hand on Izuku's shoulder.

"STOP BEING SO PEVERTED MINETA! DONT DENY IT WE ALL KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN!" I shouted.

The class agreed and some laughed at Mineta's reaction.

I don't think he will change. He's probably always going to be perverted, if he ever gets a girlfriend I will pray for her innocence. Though she probably won't have any considering she would be with Mineta. Yeahhhh dong think he will get a girlfriend actually.

After Mr. Aizawa finished with the lesson the bell went.

"Alright that's it for class today, there's only one week left before your final exams begin. I'm sure you're all studying constantly right? Don't forget to keep training. The written exam is only one element. There's also the practical portion to worry about, good luck." He left the room.

"I've barely taken notes this semester!" Kaminari and Mina explained.

Mine was 20th/21 for the midterm, while Kaminari was 21st/21.

"It's true that we haven't had very much free time lately," Tokoyami said.

Tokoyami was 15th/21 for the midterm, Sato was 13th/21 and Koda was 12th/21.

"We barely learnt anything when we took our midterms, they didn't seem all that hard but I'm kinda worried about these." Sato said to Koda.

"With someone ranked in the top 10, I'm not that concerned." Mineta smirked, hewas ranked 10th/21.

"What!? You were 10thin the midterms!" Mina and Kaminari asked shocked.

"Aww man, here I thought you were one of us!" Mina pointed to Mineta.

"Don't you know weirdo little creeps like you are only likeable if their kinda stupid!? Whose going to love you now!" Kaminari asked.

"Everyone, trust me." Mineta smirked.