Chapter 25

Allaura Aislinn

"Where the fuck did you go!?" Dominic yells worried.
"Keep it down." I hiss, "I went to see what caused the fire. Everyone there is dead."

Dominic looked confused, so I go on. "It was a village that caught fire. Someone slaughtered an entire village."

Aeryn puts her hand on her chest as if she got physically hurt.

"Aeryn. . ." Dominic starts sadly.

Her eyes start forming tears. "What is it?" I ask her.
She struggles to get her words out. "It—that was my village, my—my home."

No-

"Do you know why they attacked your specific village?" I ask. "No. The people there are angels. They treat everyone with kindness. They were at peace." She says hoarsely.

Aeryn shakes her head and turns to walk away. "I'll follow her and make sure she's alright." Dominic says.

I nod my head at him and turn towards Katlynne, who's staring at both Dominic and Aeryn's retreating figures.

"Are they together?" Is what she asks me.
I narrow my eyes at her question. "Her village was just burned to the crisp and you want to ask me if they're together?"

Her head snaps to me at my tone. "Why are you so defensive over it. I just asked a question, and it's not like you know her."

"As a matter of fact, I do know her Katlynne. Have some respect."

She huffs out a laugh. "Yeah yeah. So, you find Landon at the village then?"

My eyes widen slightly as she says this.
I never told her I saw Landon in my vision, I didn't even tell her about the vision. I only said we needed to look for him.

"Why do you think we went to the village for Landon? I said nothing of it." I ask.

Surprise coats her face. "I just assumed because before you left, you said we needed to find him."

"That doesn't make any sense, Kate. Why did you assume we left to find-" My words are cut off by a mans voice.

"Katlynne! Get your ass over here and train!"

"Oh, we'll duty calls. I'll see you around Allaura." She says before strutting off towards the man.

How could she have known. . .

"Aura, we need to train too. If we don't, Alek will be asking questions. We were lucky that he didn't catch us leave." Caspian says while walking past me.

I nod my head and follow behind him, passing by people fighting with each other, and practicing with their weapons.

I don't know how much more time we have before our next mission. But i'm ready for it. Caspian and I have gotten close and more comfortable with each other, and each others fighting skills.

Landon could be anywhere now. The vision came out of no where. It was as if someone wanted me to see it. But why would they show it to me?