Chapter 27

Allaura Aislinn

I woke up laying on my stomach with Caspian's head on my back.
Both of his hands are wrapped around my centre and I smile softly at the feeling.

I can't believe last night actually happened. I bring my fingers and brush them over my lips remembering the feeling of Caspian's own lips on mine.

He shifts on my back and tightens his hold on me. "Good morning." His deep raspy voice fills my ears.

"Morning."

"How'd you sleep?" He asks and removes his hand to rub my back.

"Better than usual. And you?"

"Hm,"—he grumbles and turns me over until my own body is on top of his.—"i slept great. Thanks to you."

He moves my messy hair away from my face and smiles softly at me.

Bed hair.

I crush my face against his chest, embarrassed that I probably look like a rat at the moment.

"What?" Caspian asks holding in a chuckle.

"I probably look like a rat right now. Or a possum. Oh no, probably a naked mole rat, have you seen those little guys? They're so-"

"Allaura." Caspian chuckles. "I think you look absolutely beautiful. No matter when or where. Sometimes it hurts seeing how beautiful you are." He grumbles his last sentence in defeat.

I smack his chest and get a deep chuckle in return. He lifts my head with his hand and leans over to kiss me.
I gladly return the favour.

It's soft and light. He kisses me like I might break.

"I'll never get tired of doing that." He grumbles against my lips.

I lift myself up and straddle his hips, running my hands down his chest.

"You know i'm only using you for your body, right?" I joke.

"Is that right?"

"Mhm."

He smirks at my reply and removes his hands off my waist, only for them to travel down to my hips, and slowly cup my ass.

"Then i'm safe to say i'm only using you too." He whispers and tightens his hands on my ass.

Oh, he wants to play that game?

Amusement is all over my face now.

I trail my hand from his chest, towards his stomach and down to his muscular thigh.

He sucks in a harsh breath when I rub his length.
I lean down and continue to rub him through his pants. "I hope you won't disappoint me." I whisper and hop off his lap.

He groans and I look back to see a dent in his pants. He follows my gaze and his cheeks turn slightly pink before he shoves a pillow on his thighs to cover himself.

"Stop looking at me like that, or i'll show you how much I won't disappoint you."

I hum at his words. "No complaints there, Cas." I wink and walk straight into the bathroom with my training clothes.