Chapter 35

Unknown

I knew she was special from the beginning. The moment I saw her, I knew something was different about her. So I kept close to her. I made sure I knew her, learned about her.

She entertains me. In the human world, the was a basic girl. Didn't smoke, did her work, lived her life. And now she's here, and there is something, something different about her. And i'll be the one to figure it out.

She still trains everyday by Caspian. She eats and converses with Aeryn and Dominic.

She thinks her life is going down hill now, but she hasn't seen what I have stored in for her.

I will make her life a living hell. I will make her watch and feel what I do to her and the people she loves.

I will take away her life before she's able to destroy mine.

I will not allow her to take away the one thing I hold precious to me, my life.

She's training at this very second, next to Caspian.

She laughs with him and they play around. But the more they play, the less stronger she becomes.

It's cute really, watching her fight and get stronger for anything to come her way. And I can only watch and laugh when I see her struggle.

Because she has absolutely no idea how hard her life will get.

I will end her.

I will end her before she ends me and my kind.

Because she has the power to do so. She just doesn't know how to conquer it.

                                        £

cliffhanger...

tighten those belts

and veryyy short chapter.