Chapter 60

Caspian Alaband

I stare down the isle in front of me. Hundreds of chairs are on either side and they are filled with people who wait for the bride to show up.

I stand in white armoured clothing and wait for my Aura to walk down the isle to me.

Gabriel and Elowen Aislinn sit in the front, also known as King gabriel and Queen Elowen.

It's been a couple months since her mother came here and it was hard to get her to understand where she was. But as time passed, she adapted and now her and Gabriel rule the ice nation and all of Norbalian.

Violins start to play and a couple of kids walk down the isle, throwing red petals on the white carpet. They giggle and return to their seat before the doors open and Landon and Jo walk out.

They walk out, hand in hand and seperate. I asked Landon and Dominic to be my best man, well actually, Dominic asked me if he could and I asked him what it was.

But anyway, Dominic now comes out with a friend from town. He smiles when he sees me and winks.

I look back to see Gabriel gone and the music slows down.

Here we go.

The doors open wide and the music gets louder.

My Aura walks out of the door in a beautiful white dress. It covers her arms in a beautiful silk while it travels behind her in a pool.

Her hair is half down while the other is half up and she wears a veil on her beautiful hair.

My eyes gloss over and I blink multiple times trying to savour this moment.

Gabriel shakes my hand before handing her over to me.

I'll take care of her.

She smiles when she sees me and wipes under my eyes.

The pastor talks to the crowd and to us but I don't listen, I only stare in awe and in love at the girl in front of me.

I love you so much Aura love.

She nudges me and I realize the whole crowd waits on me.

I clear my throat and stand up straighter. "I, Caspian, take you, Allaura to be my wife, my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust you, respect you, laugh with you and cry with you. I will love you through any obstacle we face together, through sickness and health, through the good and bad. I will love you until I take my very last breath."

She takes in a shaky breath. "I, Allaura, take you, Caspian to be my husband and friend. I will hold on to every moment we have with each other, I will fight with you, cry and laugh with you through anything.  I will be yours in times of joy and in sorrow, I promise to cherish and respect you, to take care and protect you, to comfort you and encourage you, and stay with you for all eternity."

Tears fall down both of our faces while we stare at each other and let our words sink in.

"Do you, Caspian Alaband, take Allaura Aislinn to be your wife?"

I shield her body with my own, blocking the scent of her fear from the Verl Fay. She tries to remove the hand I have on her mouth but I put a knife to her throat. This is the first time I really see her face. . . And she is absolutely beautiful, breathtaking. Her eyes remain at my chest so I remove the fabric with the drug and place it over her face.
"Welcome to Norbalian." I tell her and catch her before she falls to the ground.

"I do."

"And do you, Allaura Aislinn, take Caspian Alaband to be your husband."

I knew the fear of losing her was no match for the fear of loving her. The moment she jumped off that cliff after me, I was terrified her life would end. I didn't care about me in that moment, I wanted her to be safe. And when she was slowly dying in my arms—no, when she was dying in my arms, the whole world fell apart. Something was ripped out of my heart and was stomped on.

"I do." She says.

"You may now kiss the bride."

I grab her waist and pull her body to me. Her lips connect with mine and in that very moment, the whole world fades into nothing but darkness. I retreat into the dark, I retreat into the darkness and savour this moment.

She is my wife now. My Aura, is my wife.

"My medicine." She says when she pulls away. "You will forever be my medicine."

I smile. "And you will forever be my home, Allaura Aislinn."

I married the women I love. I married my own medicine, my own drug.

I love you.

My Aura.

The End.

YAY!!!!

we did it everyone!!:) i hope you enjoyed their journey and comment if you guys are interested in a book with DOMINIC
(unedited)