Chapter 51

Allaura Aislinn

I woke up to an empty bed.

"Cas?" I grumble and fell around the sheets but they're cold.

My eyes open in small slits and I scan the room, but he isn't in here.

Confused, I get up and rip the sheets off my legs before standing on the cold tiled floor.

I walk to the bathroom but the door is unlocked and he isn't inside of it.

Hm.

I put on my boots and warm jacket before opening the door to our room. I'm even more confused to see every light turned off in the house.

"Hello?" I call out but nobody answers me.

Am I dreaming again?

My eyebrows furrow and I slowly walk down the dark stairs. The only sound I am able to hear is my boots hitting the clean tiles underneath me.

"Okay, this is weird. . ." I whisper and hope someone can hear me.

But not a sound.

"Hello?" I call out more urgent and walk towards the kitchen.

It's so damn quiet, too quiet. Did Diona get to them? Or maybe I could be dreaming.
I pinch myself and shut my eyes.

I'm still here.

As i'm about to enter the kitchen, I call out one more time. "Hello-"

"SURPRISE!"

I flinch and jump when the lights turn on and everyone jumps up.

"Happy birthday!" Dominic cheers and brings me into a bear hug.

I hug him, stunned by their surprise.

I didn't think they would remember.

"Awe, my LuLu is nineteen." Dominic says when he lets go.

"Not yours." A hand clamps around Dominics shoulder and Caspian comes up behind him. "Mine." He states firmly and pulls me into a hug.

I'm able to huff out a small laugh and Caspian's chin rests on my head. "You like?" He questions letting me go and motioning to everyone who smiles to me.

"Yeah, I was just scared abit." I admit and move around Cas to see the rest of the decorations.

It's not much, but the table is filled with all kinds of food and a giant chocolate cake.

"Is that?" I point to the cake and Caspian's cheeks turn red.

"Me and your dad thought it would be a good idea to order a bigger raspberry cake for you." He rubs the back of his neck with his hand.

"That gigantic chocolate cake is filled with raspberry?"

"Yes?" He says hesitantly thinking I don't like it.