Chapter 33

Caspian Alaband

I woke up to Allaura now laying on top of me.

Wasn't it the other way around last night?

I shake my head and stare at her sleeping figure.
She looks so calm in her sleep, she doesn't look like she has the weight of the world on her shoulders.
I know she lies when she says she's fine, but I don't push it. When she's ready to talk to me, she'll talk.

"Stop staring." She mumbles sleepily.

A breathy chuckle escapes past my lips.

"Anything new today?" She asks and sits up putting both of her thighs around my waist. I rest my palms on her thighs and rub.

"Not that I know of. I'll check in with Alek before training." I tell her and continue to rub her thighs.

"I hope it's something different today. I mean I shouldn't expect anything different honestly." She mumbles and drops backwards on my legs, giving me full sight and access to her core.

I smirk and cup her sex and she flinches back up in response. "That was uncalled for." She flushes.

"Not really. I mean it was just staring at me." I tease and remove my hand before placing them back on her thighs.

"Get away from me you horny pervert." She jokes and slides off my lap. But she doesn't get far before I jump off the bed and hug her.

"I'm too much of a horny pervert to let you go." I joke.

She squirms under my arms. "Let go!" She laughs in my chest and pushes me off.

I fake a pout. "But why."

"Go talk with Alek." She laughs and goes into the bathroom to change.

"Why don't you ever change out here? I've already seen you naked." I call out to her retreating figure.

"Because you're too much of a horny pervert." She laughs and shuts the bathroom door behind her.

I shake my head and dress for training before stepping out of the room and walking towards Alek's office.

It's my usual routine. I wake up and go to his office to see if he has anything new for me—if the queen has anything new for me. It's usually nothing, no new news comes in, no word from Lady Diona, nothing. But I still check in everyday.

I walk out the door of the kitchen and bump into a small body. The girl in front of my stumbles and I put my hands of her shoulder to keep her steady.

"Sorry." She says and looks up to me.

Katlynne.

I remove my hands off her and fight to urge to wipe them on my pants.

I hated how she talked to my Aura.

"Oh, Caspian." She says a little too cheerful.

I nod once at her and step around to continue walking ahead.