CHAPTER THREE

"T-Then, my lady, shall we proceed straight away?"

"Yeah,"

I observed that as she starting reading the book, she appeared to be feeling comfortable and pleased when I turned my attention to her.

In my previous incarnation, there had been a story of a famous professor named "Adelaide Bouvier" whom existed in this universe.

She will subsequently run multiple institutions for aristocrats and common folk. Upon obtaining approvals from the imperial court to serve as the royal prince's educator, she has prosperity throughout her career. The royal palace acknowledges her potential as an educator.

The famous professor Adelaide began tutoring the heir to the throne, and several aristocrats knew about that. Additionally, they desire to hire her as an educator for their children as well and that's how she was able to have a fund to build a school. She was known from here---North Empire---to the other empires

"Can you read me a poem by Henry Daenerys, the sixth ruler of the North Empire, please, my lady?" she requested.

I stood up and spoke the following words, "Everyone must repent, for those who sin shalt be not barred from entering thy reign. People seek and people hide, secrets and fortune, which of these is you shall keep?"

She was astounded once again, so I presume the allegations that I'm the "poorly educated kid of the duke" are legitimate.

"That poetry the late ruler chose to write was all about treachery, the betrayal of trust; his wife was cheating on him, decided to steal his possessions, and managed to flee; he unearthed this when he dispatched a knight to conduct surveillance on her; he trusted his wife so much, that he begins to fall into hopelessness after knowing this; he composed the poem, and days later, he ended up dead; the 7th ruler, his child, Jareth Daenerys, managed to find his mother and ordered to behead her from committing a crime that kills his late father."

She was definitely flabbergasted from the ways she was act when I looked at her.

I grin, adding, "Let's keep stuff going pleasantly."

"Wow, lady Eloise, I didn't even realize you knew such history," she said.

I chuckled at her and said, "Well, I been reading a lot of textbooks lately."

"You differed from the speculations I previously hear about you, which claimed that you have been arrogant, violent, a dictator, and illiterate."

"I really do not care about the claims as I'm still getting better after getting poisoned several days ago," I stated.

"Lady Eloise, someone attempted to poison you?"

"Yeah, but it doesn't matter well because I'm fine,"

But if the maid believes she already has escaped such circumstance, she is mistaken, and I will find a way to expose her.

"Well, lady Eloise, that concludes our today's lesson."

"Oh goodness, Adelaide, I'm having such a great time with you that I lost track of time."

"It's alright, lady Eloise," she giggles.

I bowed before Adelaide and said, "Well, I'm looking forward more to our session tomorrow."

She bows and replies, "Me too, my lady."

As she walked out, I smiled at her and waved farewell. She appears a bit more at ease in my presence now, so I grin and proceed on to my next tactic.