CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE

"Are you sure it's a werewolf?" I asked again

"Yes, my lady,"

"Where did you meet him?"

"In the woods when I was chased by my father's underlings. I don't know the place since it's my first time I was away from the empire. I don't know lot of places. But I do remember the red hair, and its like 6 ft tall and the skin is very tan. But I ran away and leave him behind, I didn't even say thanks at all, I feel guilty for leaving him to take care of those underlings."

"I see."

There's no such man that was mentioned in the novel!

This novel has a lot of mysteries and twist than  I thought.

First, the feeling I felt during the trial was unexplainable. Second, I haven't meet Thalia which is very strange. And lastly, this werewolf Stella mentioned.

We arrived at the capital and shopped for clothes and stuff for my birthday. I even treat Stella to a cafe and she seem happy.

I drank my tea and looked below the building, there's a familiar figure that caught my attention.

It turned around and it was Raiden

He noticed me too, he smiled and waved at me, I waved back

"Hello, master."

I almost jumped from my seat when there's someone spoke behind me. I turned around and it was Gabriel. He was sitting there and looked blankly at me

"You didn't showed up for weeks now, master."

He's counting the days?

"I thought you'll gonna cut my hair like you said so I waited for you, but you didn't come."

Oh, I forgot about that

"So I cut it on my own. Do I look good?"

I stared at him, he look like a 16 year old boy!

"You cut that on your own?"

"Yes, indeed. Do I look good, master?"

I smiled at him and pat him, "yes, you do."

His ears are always out even though he's in his human form, it was moving as if he's pleased of what I just said.

I offered him to sat down with us but he refused, he's not comfortable eating human foods.

"Uhm..sorry my lady but may I asked who's that young man?" Stella point at Gabriel

"He's Gabriel Remington. He's a lion."

"Whoa! Really? I've never seen a hybrid lion, not once in my whole life!"

"Don't come near me." He said and went behind me

"Hey, don't you think you cling too much to lady Eloise?"

"Why do you care, human?"

"She's MY master too, you know."

"I'm the first who made a pact with lady Eloise, so back off."

I can feel the electricity vibe coming from the two of them. Oh god

I didn't signed up for this.