CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED EIGHTEEN

Eloise's POV

Crap! I'm losing my strength.

I punched her multiple times, her face is currently covered with crimson blood as I was pinning her to the ground

I feel like I couldn't stand her face, even touching her disgust me

"Eloise, the good ol' villain, the nostalgic feeling is coming back once again, isn't it?" Thalia asks as she laughs, "The feeling when you continuously hit me, isn't it familiar? The emotion of enviousness, hostility, and extortion. Those emotions that solely circulated in your own feelings! It feels good, does it?"

I hit her directly to her face one more time using my knuckleduster.

"Eloise that who used to look down on you is long dead!" I screamed

"Really? Then, how can you explain... that?"

Thalia points her finger behind me

As I turned around, Severus's silhouette emerges through the light in the ceiling, preparing to strike me with his sword

I couldn't move since it recalled me of something that I witnessed in a dream.

My heart is racing more rapidly than normal, my hands are quivering, and I'm stiff to the point that I am unlikely to be able to defend myself against the upcoming assault.

Raiden appears the forefront of my vision and executes his enchanted spell on Prince Severus.

The prince crashed on his back against the wall. The impact that it had was strong enough that the structure itself cracked.

"What the hell are you doing on his highness!?" Theodore screams

"He was being controlled, don't you see it!?" Raiden response

Severus's fixes himself as if the impact didn't affect him nor his body

"Get out of the way," He stated as he stared blankly at me

His eyes looks so dead, what happened to him!?

"I won't let you lay any single finger on lady Eloise," Raiden uttered

Severus cracked his neck as a warm up before he replies, "Is that so?"

A vibrant flame was emitted and soared instantaneously at Severus.

Severus made an attempt to block it, but the flame shifted in a contrary direction.

In an extremely swift reaction, the flame---Raiden's attack---hit Severus on his backside.

"Meschoiuor," Raiden stated, and an illuminating light burst from the palms of his hands. The luminous substance entered inside Severus' body in the shape of a phoenix.

What exactly is he doing?

Thalia pulled my hair and stopped me from interrupting them and shouts, "Where the hell do you think you're going!"

I took out the blade I bought beforehand from Skey and sliced her forearms until I noticed something. Her forearms recover, but a strange phenomenon emerges from it. As her body repairs itself, a tiny quantity of white mist emitted.

"You are incapable of anything for as long as my body still has the ability to recover!" she exclaims.

"I doubt that,"

I slashed her both arms violently, and an immense quantity of white mist is emanating from it.

"What on earth are you doing---"

She was unable to finish the sentence as I pushed her down on the surface of the ground.

Her body is devoid of blood; it literally appears to be formed from something that I couldn't identify.

However, the skin on her face remains wreathed in bruises from earlier, and it fails to recover in the same way as the rest of her body.

Is this meant to imply that Sera pillaged Thalia's head from her burial place and created an interim physique for her?

Something like this is unfathomable, yet Sera fled over two years ago and we've had no knowledge about it, unless Veronica and Malcolm assassinated the entire security team and witnesses.

Sera ought to have created something which was capable of bringing Thalia back to existence in the span of two years. Thalia still continues to possess the black divine intervention, which is presumably why she is currently breathing. Without black magic, neither one of them are impotent to execute out their scheme. I am baffled that Veronica backed Sera.

Veronica was cognizant of Thalia's last burial place.

It could be reasonable to conclude that the forces of darkness had been kept in Thalia's soul whilst she continued to exist in that vessel.

What are those white mists, I wonder?

I meticulously slit her cheeks, making the blood flow continually, but it smells dreadful.

"You were never alive, Thalia, weren't you?" I inquire.

She cries, "Get off of me, it hurts!"

I made the decision to strike for her brain considering piercing her coronary artery would be pointless since she does not have one right now.

I was prepared to do it when Veronica popped out of nowhere and tried to seize the blade away from me.

We were squabbling over a dagger. She smacked me in the abdomen.

Nonetheless, I struck her in the face with my knuckleduster. She was unable to endure the anguish any longer and collapsed on the floor.

I peeked around and noticed Thalia was no longer sprawled on the ground.

She is hovering in the air and has generated a massive lightning orb.

Thalia hurled the object at me.

I heard a lion snarl, and Gabriel dashed towards me as he's taking the assault.

He received an electric shock right in front of my eyes.

"No!" I shriek as I witness him collapse to the ground in pain.

I was geared up to touch him when I realized that his entire body had been surrounded with electricity.

"No! Gabriel!"

"M'lady!" Raiden shouts, "I'll take care of him!"

Severus lay motionless on the floor.

I came towards him cautiously but he firmly grasped my wrist with his hand.

He looked at me through his eyes as though I were a foe.

I sobbed as I glance at him, is it in a villain's nature that all those they have valued in their life to turn against them?