CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED SIXTEEN

Severus's POV

We rapidly unlocked all of the doors inside the imperial residence in the hopes of finding them.

Eloise's face is brimming with anxiety. She's undoubtedly perturbed right now, and I'm embarrassed to have welcomed that servant wench inside the palace. I should have stopped her from working here if I had known she was planning something.

"Let me go!"

We all turned to gaze upstairs as we overheard a recognizable shout from a toddler.

"Shan!" I called

A lady who was grasping her cracked up hysterically as she pulled out her knife and placed it at Shan's neck.

"The entire crew has already arrived. It's amusing to see your facial expressions after recognizing this brat. I wonder how you're going to react if I slit his throat." She smirked at us.

Eloise shouts, "You psycho btch! Just accept the fact that Thalia is dead!"

"Who says?"

We all halted, Thalia's deceased, right?

Behind her, a woman emerges and beams at us. Eloise covered her mouth in disbelief. At this time, my emotions are conflicted.

Lots of questions are starting to appear inside my head and it's driving me insane because how could a dead person be here? 

"How are you guys?" Thalia asks

Eloise began to scream, beating her head repeatedly while uttering the same phrase: "This isn't real."

Sera chuckles and continues, "Now, come on, dear, look what you did to the lady of the ducal's state. It seems like you twisted up her mental state through those four words."

She's evil.

"Should I apologize for it, lady Eloise?" Thalia said as she smiles sweetly, looking so innocent

Eloise covered her ears. Stella immediately comforted her and embrace her

"How come you're alive?" Gabriel aks

"Hmmm, let me think.." Thalia acts like she's thinking, "Probably because I am a powerful black magic user?" She said as she giggles

"You died four years ago!" Theodore screams

"I cannot seem to remember that I died. However, if I ever died back then, I would have known." she answers with a sweet notation

Is this woman indeed Thalia?

Why is she still alive?

She is actually a living human; she is not some sort of mirage. She seems strange, but I can't put my finger on what it may be.

____________________________

Follow me on twitter: