CHAPTER NINETEEN

After I took a bath and change my clothes, I let myself fall into my bed.

I cannot disregard Augustus's smile. I must say, all of the characters here are quite attractive but Augustus's sex appeal stands out more.

I sigh in such thoughts, I'm probably just a bug in this story but I refuse to give up.

I'm about to shut my eyes when someone knocked on my door

"Come in." I ordered

"My lady, there's a letter for you." Veronica said after entering my room and she hand me the letter

I read it, it was from Adelaide

"Dear lady Eloise, I'm having so much fun here in the imperial palace so please don't worry about me. I'm really glad I met you, lady Eloise, if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be here in the first place. Also, the crown prince has a complicated personality but he's soft somehow, today I made his highness a cupcake, he ate it and he's expression is so cute! I can't believe he's still fifteen though, his height and looks is more mature than his age. And, I wrote this letter because I wanted to invite lady Eloise to the festival tonight, sir Theodore and his highness wished to come too. I'm waiting for your reply, lady Eloise, have a great day ahead. From, Adelaide Bouvier."

I chuckles after reading the letter. Even in the letter, Adelaide seems energetic as usual.

I stood up and went on my desk to write a reply

"Dear Adelaide, I'm glad you're doing great. This morning, sir Raiden invited me to the festival too, I agreed and I'm going to meet him tonight in the capital with Augustus. Augustus also invited me so I told him he could come along. The festival will be great if many of us will go. From, Eloise Ophelia."

I put the paper inside the envelope and sealed it, "Veronica, please send this to Adelaide."

"Yes, my lady" Veronica went out with the letter I gave her

Going out tonight probably the best idea.

The night has come, Augustus is waiting for me outside the state, he look attractive even in knight's uniform.

I told my father that Augustus will be my guard tonight, he agreed though. Elliote is in the palace tonight, probably guarding her highness

Augustus escorted me to the carriage, and we arrived at the capital, I can't believe how beautiful the scenery is. The capital is so much brighter than usual. People seems lively and enjoying the event. I'm amazed by looking at those lights, they're lovely.

We went outside the carriage, and suddenly, I heard a voice calling me

"Lady Eloise~"

I saw Raiden happily running towards me, he held both of my hands

"I'm so glad you make it, m'lady!" He said and he noticed Augustus behind me, "Oh? Who's this man?"

"He's Augustus, he's the one who helped me train this past few weeks."

"I see, nice to meet you" he looks very happy seeing Augustus

"N-Nice to meet you too..." Augustus uttered

"Lady Eloise! Over here!" I heard Adelaide voice behind us

I saw here with his highness and sir Theodore. Great, all of the male leads is here, except one

"Anyway, shall we enjoy the festival right now?" I said

All of them agreed and we began exploring the festival, there's a lot of game here, we tried every single one of them

I win some game I'm good at. I experience this kind of fun before I got reincarnated in this world. And to be honest, I feel at ease, I missed having fun like this