AUTHOR'S NOTE (A/N)

The VILLAINESS' SECOND CHANCE is officially complete!

Despite the fact that I seldom ever release new chapters, I appreciate your patience. Nonetheless, I am very proud of myself for finishing the entire narrative despite months of procrastination.

Thank you for your almost two-year engagement to this tale! I respect each and every one of you! I enjoy reviewing your critiques, although a few of them include inappropriate language.

I had intended to write a different ending as an additional chapter, but I ultimately decided against it considering that it would affect the entire premise of the novel.

The additional ending I envisioned began with a man named Bryant Harper, a licensed psychologist, who went to a mental institution and met a woman named Martina Alphonsus. She was institutionalized due to a schizophrenic mental disorder. When Bryant fixed his attention on Martina, he overheard her repeat the phrase "Augustus," which refers to the male character found in her novel, Endless Blue Sky. Even when nobody else is in the room, excluding herself, she was found speaking with someone only she could see. She was so invested in that work that she began to have hallucinations that the characters she created were actual people.

Furthermore, I am happy to inform you that I am currently working on another story

Once more, I want to say thank you. I'm hoping that you will continue to support me on my forthcoming stories; I'll see ya soon, bye fam!

__________________________________