ONE HUNDRED SEVENTEEN

Severus's POV

"Did you kill all the children from the village!? Tell me, where are the others now? Did you do something to them!? I swear on the heavens above, if you harmed any of them, I'll never forgive you!" Eloise screams

"Enough talking! Sera, kill the brat." Thalia ordered

Sera was prepared to slit Shan's throat when Stella kicked her and took Shan's wrist.

Thalia employed her ability to keep them from fleeing, but Eloise aimed her and struck her in the back with her weapon.

Thalia removes the pointy object from her lower back. The wound eventually recovers. It's literally as if her body is able to heal itself. She gave us a cruel sneer as she moved to face us.

"You seriously think I'd fall for your attack...twice?" She uttered

Her face isn't innocent like it was before. It seems like we have encountered a demon.

She floats into the air and flew towards Eloise to assault her.

"Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die!" Thalia screams as she laughs hysterically while throwing punches at Eloise

I headed toward her and cut her back open.

She screamed in agony as she feel the discomfort. I urged Eloise to take advantage of the opportunity to fight her back.

Eloise reached into her pocket and pulled out a knuckleduster.

I immediately moved away from Thalia since Eloise had planned to hit her in the face.

When I turn back to look for Theo, Malcolm emerges in front of the entryway from which we left him.

He instantly vanished into the thin air and reappeared in close proximity to me. He clutches my neck and lifts me up.

"You should have known that I won't let myself be overthrown just like that, your highness." 

I attempted to gasp for oxygen, but the grip is excessively strong.

My hands are shaking as I hold onto my swords.

When he noticed me doing it, he snatched my weapon and tossed it away from me.

I took full advantage of his distraction by twisting his arms because I wanted to release the grip he had on me. He is not in his werewolf form, thus I assume something like that would cause him some discomfort.

It worked, and as soon as my feet touched the floor, I exhaled for oxygen.

"bastard!" He yells

He was ready to grip my throat once again but Gabriel struck him in his lion form.

Malcolm promptly changed into a different shape and attacked Gabriel by using his claw.

I took my swords and proceeded upstairs. I must save Shan and Stella.

Stella obstructed Sera's onslaught while Shan wailed in the corner.

Before I had a chance to grab him, something odd invaded my entire body.

I began to shiver profusely. It felt like I was going to burst. I attempted to gag something from the inside of my mouth, but nothing came out.

My entire physique appears to be operating on its own.

Thalia laughed hysterically before my vision turned black.