CHAPTER NINETY THREE

We immediately went inside; it's a small space, but I suppose it's okay to spend the night there.

I feel the owner's attention on us; it's as though he is watching for his prey.

Why is he giving us that kind of a stare? It makes me feel cold. Despite the fact that I have been reincarnated twice, I have never heard of this place and swear that Nervberg has never existed before.

The books I've been reading for years don't contain it either.

Something's off

"Come, there's no need to worry because the rent is affordable here," the owner stated.

"Do you remember coming here before?" I asked Stella as I moved closer to her.

"I've never been here before, but I spotted this location on the map," she whispered back

"What map?"

"I've got it in the bag---" before Stella could even finish her sentence, the owner spoke

"We'll be hosting a dinner tonight; everyone in the neighborhood is invited, and it would be our honor if you join as well."

Each of them is focused on me.

"What?" I questioned.

"Would you want to attend our banquet, please?" The owner stated

I stared at his majesty, unsure of how to respond, and worried that anything negative may occur at that "banquet."

His Highness replied, "I think we'll go."

"We'll see you there then," the owner exclaimed with a wide smile.

I breathe with relief as the owner left.

Gabriel questioned, "What happened to you, master?"

I said, looking in Stella's direction, "I feel something wrong. Where did you acquire the chart again?"

"From the storage room at my father's house while I'm studying navigation." she replied

"May I see it?"

Stella hand me the map and I was stunned when I saw it

"Sh*t" I uttered

Theodore inquires, "Why? M'lady, what was in it?"

"This area is not secure,"

Stella asked "How come?"

I point to the date on the map and say, "See this year here? This location was exiled 6700 years ago, and it was also said here that Nervberg was the small settlement from the North full of cannibals."

"Why did they exile?" Severus queries.

I scanned the whole map and saw a small details in it

This is my first contact with a cannibal village, therefore I'm trembling. Worked my tail off only to escape Thalia's grasp and now this?

"It says here that Nervberg was banned from the world map because a royal family commanded to destroy their people,"