CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED NINETEEN

Severus's POV

All I perceive is darkness, yet my back is in tremendous discomfort at this moment. I was unable to control my own body; it seemed that I had become immobile or something.

There was silence around me.

I'd wish to see Lady Eloise again...

Is there any chance that I'm likely to perish right now...?

I wish I were able to spend a bit more time with Lady Eloise before everything happened... I'm guessing it's far too late to turn things around anyhow.

I've been aware that I developed affections for her since when both of us were kids. I denied it before given that I was only a child, I had no desire to be bound to any individual, and I was not confident whether or not I had the authority to feel that way. She is the lady of the ducal's state, a figure that everyone despises. The time I meet her again four years ago, I unintentionally threat her because I was nervous, and I am aware that I am a nonchalant person, a trait I personally hate

Regardless of what people say, I used to believe I was the sole individual who appreciated her.

I was, nevertheless, frightened of being shunned. As a result, I failed to tell her exactly how I felt.

That altered when my sister persuaded me to confess to her, and consequently I began expressing my feelings through offering her presents and bouquets.

I made an effort to be there for her up until now, however it appears that my efforts were inadequate.

I felt something penetrating through my entire body, and I started to see a dazzling light, yet I was unable to regulate my body. What exactly is going on?

I began to hear things but was unable to make it out clearly.

Did Thalia just manipulate me in the same way she possessed Raiden four years ago?

That little wench! For everything she did, I won't be able to forgive her!

The dazzling light I had seen prior to began getting clearer.

Lady Eloise's reaction caught my attention. Why is she sobbing? Why is she staring at me with such manner?

What went wrong?

The very next moment I was aware, I had been aiming my sword at her throat.

"Eloise! It's me! Can you hear me? I have no ability to move my body right now!" I cried out, but no words came out through my lips.

My subconsciousness is the sole aspect of myself that I have control over; every other aspect of my body is beyond my grasp.

Looking around, I realized that Shan, who appeared to be devastated by everything that he had witnessed, was being sheltered by Stella, who was upstairs dealing with Sera.

Thalia was hovering in the air, presumably plotting another attack on Eloise while Theodore handled matters with Malcolm.

Raiden is sweating disproportionately as he tries to revive Gabriel as he lies on the floor, looking awfully scorched.

Is it possible that I'm assaulting them whilst I can't control my body?

.
.
.
.

"pri......... erus..."

I heard Eloise's mumble

What is she trying to say?

"...... rry...."

What?

"Ple....... ake up....... I'm....egging you"

I tried to feel my arm after she uttered those phrases I were unable to completely comprehend.

I've decided to regain control of this body!

The moment I had full authority over my arm, I flung my sword away as soon as I could.

Thalia riveted her eyes on me before yelling, "What are you doing!? You're supposed to kill her!"

I struggled to get rid of the black magic that had taken over my entire body.

It took many minutes for me to entirely expel the dark magic from my body. I have finally gained control of myself. I took up my sword once more and headed upstairs to clash with Thalia. I leaped and hung myself over her neck.

We both fell to the floor as soon as she lost her capacity to maintain her position in the air.

"Her neck! Her neck! You must cut her neck!" Eloise exclaim.

I immediately beheaded her by swinging my sword at her neck.

I bolted when Thalia began hollering in spite of the fact that her head had been separated from the rest of her body.

Her agonizing cry filled the entire room.

"It hurts! It hurts! Sera! Help me! It burns!" she screamed incessantly.

"Thalia!" Sera was on her way to save Thalia when Stella stopped her by grasping her skirt.

"We're not done yet!" Stella said.

"Let go!"

Stella proceeded as she attempted to thwart her by striking Sera in the face. Sera fell down the steps and lost consciousness.

Meanwhile, I spotted Theodore struggling with Malcolm and rushed over to help him.

Theodore's physique was presently covered with wounds.

I sliced and punctured Malcolm's abdomen, however it appears that he was unaffected in various manners.

"Don't you understand, your highness? Your simple attacks won't have any impact on me," Malcolm said as he attacked me with his razor claws. Such an onslaught sent me away, darn it!

We are abruptly interrupted when two females storm into the palace.

"We're too late, aren't we?"

_______________________

twitter: trafalgarswifee